Sunday, November 3, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

ZuiKyuan Wooden Hair Comb No Static Hair Detangler Detangling Comb with Premium Gift Box 3 Pcs

ZuiKyuan Wooden Hair Comb No Static Hair Detangler Detangling Comb with Premium Gift Box 3 Pcs

My husband wanted a wooden comb with a handle for his beard. I used one of the other two on my hair. It’s is the best and least painful comb I’ve every used and I’d about swear it makes my hair softer.

These are wonderful. Nice solid wood and beautiful designs on them. They work great. And they’re a steal for the price. I just bought a second set as a gift

Lovely comb set. My husband claimed one and loves how it handles his thick hair. They are great quality and weight. They smell very nice. I'll be making sure to get oil to keep them in great condition. Great addition to a zero waste bathroom or hygiene kit.

Lovely wood combs! These are far less smelly than my old sandalwood comb (these have a light and inoffensive pale rose smell out of the box) and these combs don’t snag or break my hair.

I bought this comb set as part of my "growing out my hair" attempt. I was tired of tangles and losing so much hair. At first, I wasn't sure I'd like them, but I was hooked on them after just a few days. Now I won't ever use plastic combs again!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Crafted with refined traditional handrafts, well polished, smooth and seamless.
  • The wavy handle wooden comb is handmade
  • No snags, no static, less frizz, easy to detangle all hair types and prevent hair breakage.
  • Premium quality hair comb, with an excellent after-sales service, perfect for gifting.
  • Natural Peach wood Aroma and refined wood teeth help to relerve tension and stimulation scalp, great for massage.

Description

Why People Love natural Peach wood Hair Comb?

natural Peach wood Hair Comb is ultra-durable, solid, anti-bacterial and anti-static

The Smell of natural Peach wood Hair comb & brush helps to relieve stress while massaging.

Why Woods world natural Peach wood Hair Comb Will Be The Last Comb You Use?

no Matter What Your Hair Type (curly, normal, spanking, natural, straight, weak, fine, long, short, thick, African American, dry, oily, dyed, wet, damaged, black, gold), the ball bristles Are easy to detangle hair without damaging and pull while massaging the scalp

Kids love it! It's pain free

Longer Service Life of 100% natural Peach wood Handle and Bristles.



great quality from solid wood and non-staic comb; they smell good also. the only complaint I have is all three are pretty
thick, you might have issue combing your thin hair. (maybe just me, if one is a little bit thin, then you wouldn't have any issue combing your thin hair area).

Really does detangle without pulling as much as plastic combs. And they are beautiful!

My wife has very thick hair and finds that these combs detangle her hair much quicker and easier than the brushes she has found. I find them useful for both my beard and styling my hair.

I really do not know what benefits there are supposed to be to use a wooden comb. It was recommended to me through the internet when I was searching for help from a medication that caused me to start loosing my hair. I think it has helped, but I don't know for sure.

Great product! Well made and beautiful!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment