Sunday, November 3, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Wild Growth Hair Oil 7pcs x 4oz

Wild Growth Hair Oil 7pcs x 4oz

This stuff works great hair growing down my back

Bezt purchase almost! I love buying in bulk, this was great. Will buy again for GrandDivas and when i choose to start growing my hair again. Works great! Using it on my eyebrows and lashes going to see how this goes.

I wish I could have tools some before and after pics but this stuff restored my hair back to its fullness and health. All my hair broke off after excessive straightening and after hot oil treatments a few times a week paired with other natural hair products. I WAS BACK IN ACTION! Absolutely love this stuff and I think it’s a great product for new naturals (:

This product works because I used to buy it from beauty supply stores when I was in my 20s a few years ago and it grew my hair to shoulder length. However, it does have a very strong smell and it does drip.

I received my product real quick. I used it after deep conditioning, on damp hair. it worked like magic to detangle my natural coily hair. i look forward to seeing results on growth especially my edges.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 797706674566

Description

One easy stroke No heavy odors Only a few drops are needed 1-3 times per week Longer, fuller, softer, enriched and controlled hair No need for very hot comb for 'hard' press DirectionsShake well before using. Apply only 5-15 drops with finger tips to entire hair and scalp. Then comb or brush.



Awesome product teally makes my hair grow

Excellent for hair health.

works pretty good make may hair looks perfect and grow so fast

Very noticeable longer and thicker hair in 3 months

i cant wait to finish my package and see full results but my hair is strong and i dont mind the smell.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment