Saturday, November 2, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Wav Enforcer Barber Series The Original Fade Brushes

Wav Enforcer Barber Series The Original Fade Brushes

Love this brush. Bristles are just right for my short hair and beard. Soft on the scalp. It is compact, so I keep one in the car and one at the office. There are some lighter wood versions around but they are no longer manufactured, so they are hard to get.

I love this brush!!! This is the best brush I have had since I was a teenager! Not too soft and not too hard. Does the job just right like all the other comments on this brush! Great job manufacture!

My kids and my husband lovit they said this thing don’t hurt like others

I enjoy using the hairbrush. No bristles have fallen out and the brush has a nice feel to it. Does the job.

Really good for putting hair back in place while using clippers. Also good for removing loose hairs after using clippers. Good price


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 100% pure boar bristles & natural wood handle
  • Styles low-cuts, waves and fades
  • Medium-firm bristles
  • Stimulate scalp and distributes natural oils for healthy hair growth
  • Wood handle for easy gripping and use

Description

The WavEnforcer barber series the original fade brush features a natural wood handle and is made with 100% pure, medium-firm and natural boar bristles. It effectively distributes natural oils to smooth hair and stimulate scalp for effective grooming. Confident. Strong. Smooth.



I love this brush so much. It really helps with cleaning hair off a client. The boat bristles help so that the client doesn’t feel pain while your brushing soft areas around the face. It’s really a good product

good traditional men's brush for fades and finger waves

great deal

Wonderful for my husbands hair, he doesn’t like the double headed ones and grateful these were available online

Good brush to wipe off cut hair for fades

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment