Sunday, November 3, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Wahl 1045 Blade Set

Wahl 1045 Blade Set

I had a few broken teeth on my Wahl shaver and settled on this blade set based on price. It was an easy install and made my razor like new. There's nothing fancy about it, just a quick swap and it's good as new.

I have had my Wahl clipper for over a year and used it to trim my beard buzz my hair. The blades were starting to pull on my beard hairs so I replaced the blades with these and no more beard hair pulling. It can be a little difficult to install the blades (atleast for my clippers it was which are Wahl Color Pro Hair Cutting Clipper with Color Coded Guide Combs, A Complete Haircut Kit #79300-400), but once I got the blades on there and straightened out correctly I have not had any problems.

Purchasing these replacement blades saved us about $50. We were on the fence about replacing our 2 year old hair trimmer. It worked perfect except for the sharpness of the blades. Took a chance and am so glad we did! These fit perfect and we now have a very sharp trimmer again. They were easy to replace.

Somehow my clippers survived college, but by the end of it between teamates and roomates constantly borrowing my old blades had some rust. Flipped these bad boys in there and good as new, back to cutting hair and saving me money. Easy to install.

I have the Wahl color pro kit and purchase this blade set every year. My wife has been cutting my hair for about 8 years now and Wahl shavers are built great. For about 10 bucks a year replacing this blade, I've saved about $20 every 3-4 weeks I would have spent going for a haircut.

The blade is a little tricky to align at first. If you place the cutting blade too forward, it will come above the guide and can nick you. If you set it too far back, you can't get a close cut (only important when you're trimming etc.). Once you get the hang of it, it's not too bad. The blade should be about 1/16"" back from the guide.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Fits models 9100, 9200, 9400, 9600, 9700, 8640-500, 8645-500, 8643-500, M/C, S/C.
  • Fits models Basic Home Kit, Multi-Cut Home Kit, Premium Home Kit, Deluxe Home Kit.

Description

Wahl 1045 Blade Set



Perfect replacment for 79300-400t blade. Quick and relatively easy to replace. Took a little bit of time to correctly align blades so they were straight and in appropriate location, but not bad. Quality looks great and blades are sharp.

This is a standard product, of course. I have had my Wahl hair clippers for many years. These new blades are the same as the original and I look forward to many more years of cutting my own hair. The price is great, especially for the convenience.

No more pulling and shaved my head in half the time. I should have replaced the blades a LONG time ago. Very happy!

after disassembling my old clipper to see what part I needed, I headed to Amazon to see if they had the part, and they did. It was easier than running from store to store looking for it and then maybe not finding it.

My old hair cutter edge had several teeth broken off and also a lot of rust formed on it over decades. The rest of the Wahl cutter is still fine. The Wahl 1045 blade set replaced the old one perfectly and now, my hair cutting tool works as well as it did, when I bought it.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment