Monday, November 4, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Uppercut Deluxe Men's Shave Cream - 1 Pack

Uppercut Deluxe Men's Shave Cream - 1 Pack

Great shave product, I have a beard so only need to use this to shave on the beard line. I love it because it's easy to squeeze out the right amount and it's the perfect size to include in my Dopp kit for the gym or when traveling. The smell is really nice as well. Most important, the lid is on there secure, so you don't have to worry about a mess of this stuff leaking out.

All the uppercut products are exceptional and I would recommend this brand to anyone.

Always does the job.

I tried Uppercut awhile back and loved it. Tried a different shave cream after and, meh. I'm going back to Uppercut for the close shave, softening effect, and no dryness. Really like this product.

Been trying lots of different products to help with my daily shaving. This stuff is finally the solution to my problems. Shaving daily with thick beard hair can be painful and this stuff has the right combination of ingredients to help overcome the burn and irritation you feel after shaving. The blade of my razor just slides over my morning stubble and I don't get that pulling sensation no matter the condition of my razor. I love this stuff, thanks for making a great product.

Makes my face feel great. will look to get more.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Creates a rich lather for a smooth, comfortable shave
  • Contains cooling Menthol and Coconut Oil to aid in blemish control for a clean finish
  • 3.38 oz
  • Pack of 1

Description

Creates a rich lather for a smooth, comfortable shave. Contains cooling Menthol and Coconut Oil to aid in blemish control for a clean finish. Can also be used with a shaving brush for ultimate lather. Size: 3.38 oz.



Best stuff on the market, soaks into your skin and makes your beard whiskers soft ready to shave!!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment