Sunday, November 3, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Tropic Isle Living Jamaican Strong Roots Red Pimento Hair Growth Oil 4 oz (Pack of 2)

Tropic Isle Living Jamaican Strong Roots Red Pimento Hair Growth Oil 4 oz (Pack of 2)

I loveeeeee this product. I use the applicator bottle to squeeze it into my scalp then massage my scalp for about a minute or so and I have noticed a drastic change in my hair. I'm a natural 4Z LOL so I need the extra moisture and coating around this season. It also has grown my hair and stopped the shedding! This product is great by itself and does not need to be mixed with another oil. I leave it in my hair after a wash and it has done no damage but made it better. If I do a hot oil treatment/masque, then I will wash it out, but other than that, I always leave it in and massage it into my scalp. My natural hair is popping and loves this product!!

I don't think I'm using this product as intended but it has definitely changed the health and texture of my hair. I can't honestly say it's helped with hair loss/growth which is why I bought it. I may need more time for that. But it's immediately changed the texture and made my hair look absolutely the best that it has in years. My current ritual since I've discovered this brand is: wash with Tropic Isle shampoo, condition with Deva One Condition Decadence, use the Tropic Isle leave in conditioner (another new LOVE) and detangle. Then I flip my hair and use one pea size squeeze of this Tropic Isle oil and run it from the middle of my hair to the ends as I separate the flipped hair and then rub any leftovers into my scalp before I flip back and style. Mostly, I only dry my bangs and let the rest air dry. I have Mediterranean long curly hair that tends to be dry and frizzy. My curls are back. If you find it's greasy, use less product. I had to adjust and decrease until I found the correct amount that my hair absorbs.

Perfect though I have not used it for months or years (personally I think you can not expect a product to work in 1 week let's be realistic, you must be patient)

I like an am capable to see how it helpe my hair, it is not immediate but it is felt that the dryness in my skull and hair has been reduced considerably, I use it in a mask with Jamaican Black Castor Oil, so it can be a mixture of the two oils but it works for me, the smell is strong but you can live with, i meet people who love the smell, in general I am very very satisfied with the product both me and my sister

It's doing something because my scalp feels tingly and my hair feels thicker after about a week. I gave it four stars because of the scent; it reminds me a little bit of Old Bay seasoning. I've added a few drops of peppermint oil to help the scent.

This oil has changed my hair. I am a 48 year old AA female with natural hair. I've been natural for 15 years, but never took hair care seriously. I had a bald spot in the crown of my head that my deramatologist said was chemical alopecia. He said that my folicls were dead there and I would never grow hair there again and I accepted.
Fast forward it until about a year ago. I decided to take better care of my hair and became a hair junkie really fast. Most everything I bought came from Amazon. I happen to stumble upon red pimento oil looking for black castor oil. I read the reviews and most were positive so I got a bottle. I keep my hair in twists and my head wrapped most of the time. Every night I'd squeeze some of this oil at the base of my twist. When I took it down to my amazement my Afro was thicker and this was only after two weeks. I immediately ordered two more bottles. My hair is healthier as it has ever had been using this oil. I do use other things, but I attribute the thickness to the red pimento oil. I've gained an inch in one month also.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Strengthens hair follicles for strong, healthy, beautiful hair
  • Adds sheen and luster to your hair with its natural reflective and moisturizing capabilities
  • Creates a protective coating on the skin to seal in moisture
  • Softens and improves hair elasticity while controlling frizz and increasing volume
  • Helps to prevent split ends, hair breakage, and dry scalp

Description

Detoxify your scalp with our Strong Roots Red Pimento Hair Oil! Perfect as a hot oil treatment or scalp massage oil, this product contains all the natural, volumizing benefits of red pimento. Reduce frizz and breakage by restoring your hair's natural moisture and improving circulation in the scalp. This also encourages hair growth, and red pimento oil has been known to slow the aging effects of graying hair. Contains our 100% natural Jamaican black castor oil for maximum hair softness and shine.

How To Use

Massage a liberal amount of the oil directly into the scalp. Recommended amount of use is every 2-3 days, for natural hair, 1-2 times a week for permed or texturized hair. For fine and oily hair types, we recommend you use this product as a hot oil treatment before showering to avoid build up. This product can also be used as a body moisturizer.

About Us

Tropic Isle Living was launched in 1992 with the conviction to bring to market a range of Jamaican herbs and herbal products that have been valued for generations for their benefits to the hair, skin and body. For over 20 years, they have specialized in making products with ingredients from Jamaica, Africa, and the Caribbean. Our products are not mass produced; they are made the traditional, hand-processed way. It is one way to preserve the natural magnetism of the products while paying homage to its legacy.



I highly recommend castor Tropic Isle Living Red Pimento if you hair is thinning or have bald spots. I am very much please with this oiil. The oil also helps improve the texture of your hair and it repairs split ins. The smell can be a little bit strong, so a little goes a long way. Having hair on my head is worth the smell---you will repurchase this over and over! This is why I ordered the win pack, to save!

I bought it because of a youtuber. It comes in a plastic bottle and i don't feel like it is very thick but not as the consistency of coconut oil once it is warm, so this is in the middle(in my opinion). I hope it helps my hair.

I've been using this for about 2 weeks and I can already see the difference in my roots much thicker and stronger. Definitely will keep using!!

I feel like my hair is getting thicker and is falling less after use of this product. It smells nice too. I have started to use this on my 2/5 year old too who has very thin hair. Fingers crossed.

I was shedding hair like crazy. In one day I saw considerably less hair in the drain.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment