Saturday, November 2, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Rimobul Shampoo Scalp Hair Shower Massage Brush Comb -Pack of 3

Rimobul Shampoo Scalp Hair Shower Massage Brush Comb -Pack of 3

When I looked at the pictures of this product I thought it would be brittle plastic. When it arrived I was pleased to see that it is quite flexible, allowing it to contour to your scalp. The bristles are firm enough to exfoliate the scalp. I use this along with nizoral shampoo and it has really helped reduce scalp build up, dry skin, and itchiness. When my scalp is itchy, a couple minutes of using this brush soothes the itching. I’m definitely pleased with this product and have seen great results.

These cuties are awesome! Great for a scalp massage while shampooing. Also fantastic for evenly brushing your conditioner thru your hair to cover every strand for hair perfectly conditioned hair. And works great for applying styling products too! An adorable pack of three comes nicely packaged....each brush in it's own bag, inside the main bag. And it comes with a nice soft round plastic mat to set your brush on after use! A fantastic product with 3 great uses!

I have bad dandruff that itches all the time. As long as I use these while washing and rinsing my hair I have less of an urge to itch and less dandruff!

Just trying to replace my old Goody brand brushes. These brushes have slightly softer tines and the finger tee is a bit smaller. Good brushes. Good replacement for the Goody that we've all been looking for.

I love how these feel on my scalp! I gave one to my son who loves the brushing/scalp massage feeling too. I'm glad there are a few in the order though, because the finger handle broke on one of them right away.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Made of soft plastic, color as pictures
  • Dia.:3 1/4", the top holder is about 0.75" high
  • Reduces hair breakage, splitting & damage
  • Plastic bristles massage and stimulate hair follicles and scalp
  • Come with a Rimobul mug coaster

Description

set of 3. Two finger ring is comfortable and easy to hold. Perfect to distribute styling product throughout hair.Enjoy your hair washing.



These things are AMAZING! I wanted something that helped scrub my scalp when I shampoo my hair so I can go longer between washes. It feels amazing when I use it! The bristles aren’t too hard or soft. My husband is also obsessed with them. He uses one to wash his hair and brush his hair every day. 5/5 would recommend to anyone! I plan to buy them to use as stocking stuffers.

Bristles are just a bit softer than I expected, but I like it. I use this to comb conditioner through my hair in the shower and really like it. For me, these are cheaper and more effective than fancier types.

My son has weak fingers due to a disability, so we needed something like this for him to wash his hair. Can't find them in stores anymore for some reason. The points on them are fairly sharp compared to others we've had in the past. That could be a pro or a con. Up to you.

Sorta difficult to find these so I'm glad they were available.
Well made, on time delivery. Just what I expected and needed.
Thanks!

Love these scrubbers, fingers fit snuggly in finger holders so it doesn't slip out of your hand while shampooing. The bristles are just right, not too hard, not too soft.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment