Sunday, November 3, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Remington HC4250 Shortcut Pro Self-Haircut Kit, Beard Trimmer, Hair Clippers for Men (13 pieces)

Remington HC4250 Shortcut Pro Self-Haircut Kit, Beard Trimmer, Hair Clippers for Men (13 pieces)

For those who: 1) don't want to spend $20 every 2 weeks on a haircut; and 2) like to keep your hair short... this is a GREAT machine.

I'm 66, and although I used to keep my hair longer, I've rejected the coiffed look in favor of neatness. Typically, I buzz my hair but don't want the chrome-dome look of a shaved head. And besides, I gave up shaving a long time ago. SO... since I like to look neat and professional, I was accustomed to waiting in a barber shop to fork out cash every couple of weeks. Then I started to look for alternatives.

I found this shaver, and couldn't be happier. It takes about 3 minutes to get my hair to the length I want (I use the 1.5 attachment) and clean out the shaver. It's so easy I do this a couple of times a week. And the shaver will pay for itself in 6 weeks.

What more could I want?

The is an awesome clipper to cut a dog's hair. We have a 4 year old Westie, named Millie and I have always cut her hair myself. I had an older clipper that was helpful but this new one was amazing. I gave my dog a haircut in about 10 minutes. It gave her a very even cut that is not too close or shaved looking.

I used the longest blade guard 5/8" which was perfect. I could just go over her hair and it would scoop the hair right off. I used a movement like I was brushing her...I would go one way then back in the other direction to get an even cut. Areas like ears, eyes, and other sensitive areas will need a scissors, but I was able to do her legs, neck, body, head, most of her face and tail with this thing in a very short period of time.

Compared to other clippers this is way quieter and does not have a strong vibration to scare a dog. I have my dog lay down and just roll her around until she is clipped all over. Then I have her sit up or stand to do a closer job. I know that groomers work with the dog standing, but I feel she is calmer when she does not have to stand the whole time.

The Remington Shortcut charged up in a few hours and held a full charge the entire time that I was clipping Millie.

So happy with my purchase.

Thanks for reading my review

Becky Brooks

Just what I need and none of the bloat. My goal is to keep my scalp as close to bald as possible without the razor and this does the trick quickly and with easy cleaning. FYI - I tossed all the plastic pieces... don't need them. Once you do that, everything fits in the case :)

I bought this kit to replace a beard trimmer that I had been using to shave my hair down on my head every other day or so. The problem with the regular trimmer was the small blade, as well as the irritation from the trimmer on my scalp.

This thing worked beautifully out of the box, even without a full charge on the battery. It has cut the time I spent shaving my head at least by half. It is especially easier to trim the back of my head, and get a nice smooth gradient of hair, rather than patches/untrimmed spots you might get with a smaller trimmer. Usually I can just go over a spot once instead of multiple times, which has cut down on the irritation I mentioned.

The battery life also seems great on this little thing, although I typically have it plugged in while in use. I've only really rinsed it once or twice with water, although it is supposedly water resistant/proof, I prefer to use the little brush it came with to clean the blades.

Overall, this thing is excellent, and I would buy one again if I needed it. Hopefully the battery and blades last for a decent amount of time!

I used to get my hair cut every other week! It is amazing how easy the Remington HC4250 is to use. I can have a fresh cut look all of the time now and it only takes me a few minutes. Remington is saving me a ton of money too! The charge lasts a long time. I cut my hair four times before putting on the charger again. I wouldn't have probably needed to, but I didn't want to get half done and then need to charge. Clean up is also very easy. I wish I would have had one of these when I was in the military!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Fits in the palm of your hand so you can easily reach the back of your head, neckline and around your ears Precision ground, stainless steel blades easily cut through even the thickest hair, reducing pulling and snagging
  • 9 Length Combs - Cuts 1/16 - 5/8 inches(1 5 to 15 mm) to achieve the exact look you desire
  • Lithium, Rechargeable Battery- 40 minutes of cordless runtime The Shortcut Pro Hair Clipper can also be used corded for maximum versatility and convenience
  • 13 Piece Kit Includes- Hand-held clipper, 9 Length-adjusting combs, cleaning brush, storage/travel pouch, oil (charging adaptor also included)
  • Extra-wide Curved Blade - The blade contours to your head with maximum coverage to provide a close, even cut Shortcut Pro Hair Clipper is 100% Washable - Conveniently rinses clean under the faucet. Non slip grip

Description

The Remington HC4250 Shortcut Pro Self-Haircut Kit’s hair cut clipper is designed for fast, easy and precise cutting every time. The clipper has an extra-wide curved blade follows the contours of your head for even cutting, The Clipper is also designed to fits comfortably in your hand giving you ultimate control for desired results. (palm grip design fits comfortably in your hand, not the blade. The blade is extra-wide for fast haircuts and is curved to fit the shape of the head) The 9 length combs cut 1/16”-5/8” to ensure you achieve the perfect length for you. Lithium power provides up to 40 minutes of cordless runtime with consistent power throughout. The Shortcut Pro Hair Clipper can also be used corded for maximum versatility and convenience. Voltage- 110-120 VAC



UPDATE 11-3-17 Still loving this! I thought I'd address the negative battery life comments now that I've had it awhile. I decided to give it a test, so I fully charged it and have used it for at least 5 haircuts....and even more beard and mustache trims. Still going strong! I wanted to recharge so I let it run after today's cut. 30 minutes later....I gave up and plugged it in to recharge. That's MY experience. No qualms at all about its battery here. UPDATE OVER.

I bought this a couple of months ago. I've used a corded Wahl for years and it still cuts great.....but though the curved design and freedom of a cordless trimmer would be a nice 'upgrade'. Though it is waterproof....I had no intention of using it that way.

The first few cuts with it were good....and after accidentally starting my head with the shortest guide - OOPS - I finished with it and really liked it that short. Go figure? It has a ton of trimmer guides! Probably twice as many as any other I've owned....with the smallest guide being probably twice as short as any of my previous trimmers.

But the trimmer did pull now and then, which never happened with any corded model for me. I tried oiling it....it still would do it now and then - so I chalked it up to cordless vs corded power. I still liked it very much.....but your tolerance for such things may be less than mine. HOWEVER - I was being lazy one day and thought, instead of cleaning up my mess.....I'll just take advantage of it being waterproof and use it in the shower. Holy comfort! Not one pull and it breezed through my cut! To keep the clippings to a minimum (and the plumper at home), I've cut every week or two since and in the shower every time. No mess to clean up and the cut is excellent (I'm sure the wife appreciates the loss of my less-than-perfect vanity clean-ups as well. Bonus!). 5 Stars it is for me!

I know some others complained about scratching on their necks. All I can say is when I've trimmed mine without the guide.....not one scratch. Close and comfortable. I debated on curved vs straight head....and the ONLY place I find the curved design less desirable is trying to shape a straight line on the side - from the bottom of the neck to the ear. Everywhere else I think it is a big plus, so I am happy I choose this over traditional head.

Disclaimer: I can only speak to it's use for cutting my hair. That means, a very close buzz all around on my baby fine hair.

IF you want a super quick, close, professional looking buzz...then look no further! It works, it works EXTREMELY well and it's very easy to use.

Details:
- The unit is very well thought-out...easy to grip, control, power on/off, recharge and the curved blade makes cutting your hair a snap.
- Unit even arrived charged so I could cut my hair right away without using the cord!
- Comes with numerous clip-ons to set different cut lengths. These clips are easy to install and actually stay in place.

Comparisons:
- I have tried a couple of other clippers with pretty poor results.
- Prior clippers required numerous passes over my fine hair in order to pick up all the stragglers. Not true with the HC4250. One, maybe two passes is all it takes.
- Even easy to use around your ears and even eyebrows!

CONS: None!

CONCLUSION: There may be cheaper clippers out there...I say forget the rest and buy this Remington. Don't waste your time.

I've owned this trimmer for about 2-3 weeks, and can proudly say I've joined the ranks of folks doing the DIY haircut at home thing. You can see the hair-length with the attached pic, ladies, its fine if you swoon, just send me quick comment if you want to get a drink.

This trimmer fits very comfortably into the palm of your hand, and the wide blade makes it very easy to trim a large area of your head all at once. You can adjust the angle of trimming relative to your head to get a really close shave with the trimmer.

I trim my head with the blade directly, so I haven't used any of the trimmer attachments. The length is very short, almost bald, but with a little fuzz left. The results look professional. I'm very happy with this device, and wished I'd purchased it a long time ago. So convenient to just shave your head at home every few days. Great results - and no need for neck clean up with the shortest setting.

Why didnt someone thibk of this sooner. This is the quickest cleanest and most even buzz Ive ever given myself. If this thing lasts it will easily be one of my best purchases on Amazon ever. Highly recommended for other black men.

You wake up one morning and look into the mirror, you realize that your hair only grows from the sides, but you are to lazy to do anything about it. You go to work looking like a 50 year old dude when you are barely 35. Yeah that pretty much sums it up. I used to have a nice sturdy wahl clipper, that you cannot clean with tap water. Your only hope is to remove as much hair as you can with a small brush, before applying oil and making a hairy oily mess.
This remington clipper does the job in 3-5 minutes, depending on how paranoid you are of being done. You can wash the hairs away with water and then oil the blades. One concern (or feature) is the weight of the clipper in your hand. It feels really lightweight. The blade looks really high quality, it is very sharp, you have to be careful with the angle or you can cut yourself.
Another concern I have is when you take off the blade for cleaning purposes, the plastic mechanism looks really fragile, it is just black plastic. And you need to be careful of not getting hairs in there because it has some sort of lubricating grease.

All in all ir appears to be a good product. Now will see if it can stand the trial of time.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment