Sunday, November 3, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Fento Boar Bristle Beard Brush and Beard Comb Set - For Men Beard and Mustache, Thick & Thin Teeth Sandal Wood Comb, With Gift Box and Carrying Bag

Fento Boar Bristle Beard Brush and Beard Comb Set - For Men Beard and Mustache, Thick & Thin Teeth Sandal Wood Comb, With Gift Box and Carrying Bag

Absolutely love this set. I had read an article that wood combs wormed better than the now, more common, plastic combs, so I decided to buy this set and give it a go. I am so glad I did. This thing literally glides through tangles, and, somehow, makes my hair feel softer. At first I didn't think I would use the beard brush, but once I tried it, I will never go back to a combing my beard. The brush is basically magic and tames my beard and keeps it from looking straggly.

An adding bonus is the fact that it makes your hair have a slight sandalwood smell, and you'll get a whiff every now and again. (And I love the way sandalwood smells because it smells like freshly cut wood all of the time.)

This is an awesome set! It is nicely packaged and would make a wonderful and thoughtful gift. The brush and comb are great quality and it comes with a bag for easy packing for on the go. I prefer the comb, but the brush is awesome as well. Pur base this set with confidence!!

I purchased this for my husband. I thought it was kind of pointless and asked why he didn't just keep using a regular brush. Well I was wrong! This brush has helped tame his beard and it has actually never looked better. He also said he keeps using the comb because it smells really nice. This is a nice, high-quality set and would make a great addition to any bearded man's grooming tools.

excellent quality brush, purchased it for my husbands beard several months ago and he uses it 2 times a day with a beard oil and the brush looks brand new, the comb is also excellent heavy wood like quality. It's a great little gift for a facial man groomer and the little black box makes it look very presentable

I purchased this for the boar hair brush. The beard comb was a bonus though mine was slightly warped.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Including: 1x Boar Beard Brush, 1x Beard Comb, 1x Cotton Carrying Bag and 1x Gift Box
  • Boar Beard Brush with Bamboo Handle: The brush is made of high quality boar bristles that could detach in your beard, or irritate the skin underneath
  • Sandal Wood Beard Comb: The comb is made of high quality sandal wood which better for your health and designed as thick teeth and thin teeth
  • Reducing Static & Snag Free, Reduce Tension & Help Relaxation,Great With Beard Oil
  • Great for Beard,Mustache & Head Hair

Description

Natural Boar Bristle Beard Brush with Bamboo Handle
Made of natural boar bristles with natural bamboo handle
Reducing static & snag free
Natural boar bristles help distribute oil, improve hair texture and massage scalp
Great used with beard oils, balms, waxes and conditioners
Size: 4.4"x2"
Standal Wood Beard Comb with Thick & Thin Teeth
The comb is double sided and has both thick & thin fine tooth that can get through any hair or beard
Made of high quality sandal wood, reducing tension & help relaxation
This is magical natural wood, the color will change more and more smooth and green
Size: 3.8"x2.3"
All are packed well in this beautiful gift box
Can make a great gift for yourself, your friend, brother and husband
Size: 5.9"x2.68"x1.93" (LxWxH)
It's a wonderful set for men beard, mustache & head hair



Enjoyed so much that I asked for a second set for travel on my birthday. The comb does trap small hairs but beard is healthier since use.... and straighter.

Update: I still love the original set I ordered the second set I received as a gift has a comb that cracked straight down the middle within weeks. I will continue using the original.

Purchased November 2017. Use the comb every day, the brush some days. Works well. I have a single-sided sandalwood comb that I like much less.

Great brush and comb for beard grooming. I keep my beard fairly short and was looking for a brush that I could use with my beard balm to straighten and soften the bear. The brush works perfectly. It shed a little bit when I first got it, but now it is perfect.

I bought this as a birthday gift for my husband. He LOVES the boar bristle brush - he's always just used a regular comb for his beard - now he says he doesn't know how he ever lived without this brush. Very nice quality and very nice packaging.

Excellent quality brush and comb! The boar bristle brush is not too stiff and not too soft, does a great job of brushing your beard once you've applied some balm. The comb is nothing too spectacular but does its job well.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment