Friday, November 1, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Bossman MUDstache - Mustache Training Wax, Lasts 24hrs, Unscented, No Tint. Tame, Train and Style

Bossman MUDstache - Mustache Training Wax, Lasts 24hrs, Unscented, No Tint. Tame, Train and Style

Just started using this. It’s been good so far.

This product ROCKS!!!!!! Finally someone made a product that’s water based. MUDstache easily washes out, it’s easy to apply, even washes off your fingers easy after applying, and this stuff keeps my course thick unruly handlebar stache in check all day long! Working in West Texas and not even the crazy wind out here is a match for this stuff!!

it is a bit stiffer than I'm used to but it is exactly what my unrulely mustache needed. Thanks a lot !!!!

Works great on my mustache, no heating necessary, easy to wash out.

Okay,I have a stache of wire.Bossman fares okaybut I suppose I will have to epoxy this thing.Bossman,in my humble opinion is slightly stronger than Clubman.The product is probably just fine for 99%. It,is a decent product,I just need cement I guess.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • SOFT STRONG HOLD FOR 24 HOURS! - Mold and train your stache to fit your style with a strong yet soft hold of up to 24 hours. Get those annoying hairs away from your mouth and upper lip and mold them like clay.
  • UNSCENTED, NO COLOR TINT - No nauseating scents, no tinting of lighter or darker colored beards. The clear wax goes on smooth and is invisible. Best for all types of beards: white, gray, blond, red, brown, black.
  • MADE WITH NATURAL INGREDIENTS - Does not contain any petroleum like most other moustache waxes. We use beeswax, coconut oil and other fatty acids to hold, tame and moisturize your mustache.
  • TAME & TRAIN YOUR MANE! - Using our signature MUDstache, you can train your mustache to grow away from your mouth and upper lip to achieve the style you are looking for.
  • MADE IN THE USA, NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS

Description

MUD Stache is a water- based, EASY applying mustache training wax. This is a LIGHT weight MUD that goes on super soft, but molds to the mustache hairs for 24 hours to create the perfect recipe for training the stache out of the mouth. Perfect for Movember and NoShave.



I’ve purchased this moustache mud here times now, and I now swear by this product. The mud applies creamy smooth, but dries to a semi firm hold. It’s good enough to keep your hairs in place, and easy to redo with a quick little twist. I’ve tried many different waxes and found they pretty much all pulled hairs out. Bossman mud dies not. Definite win. Have also purchased the beard jelly, and beard balm, and using the three in a regular regimen, leaves for perfectly coiffed facial hair.

My *only* niggly complaint, was the move from the tin, to the glass jar for the mud. The extra small jar makes it difficult to get to the bottom corners to get the last bits of mud out.

Much less noticeable than wax, stronger hold, use product much more sparingly than you would use wax, good thing because bottle is small, wife prefers the smell of this on me (next to none) then the scented waxes. Never getting wax again, mud all the way.

Awesome product! I use it on my beard and recieved compliments the first day I started using it. Was also very impressed with how fast I received it after ordering. Will definitely be getting more and would recommend to anyone.

Arrived fine. So far there are a few hairs that don't want to comply but they are still short so we will give them some time to see life my way.

I searched high and low to no avail for a product that would tame my mustache. Then last week I joined the live stream of YouTuber, Scott Barnes, who recommended MUDstache and he held up a jar for all to see. I ordered it right away on his glowing assessment. I received it in just a couple of days and wow, what amazing stuff! MUDstache holds like no other, it goes on clear, is unscented, and easy to work with. I've let my best friend try it and he'll be ordering too. Thank you Bossman!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment