Sunday, October 6, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

ZEUS Beard Conditioner Wash for Men - Sandalwood Scent - 8oz - Sulfate-Free, Rinse-Out Softener

ZEUS Beard Conditioner Wash for Men - Sandalwood Scent - 8oz - Sulfate-Free, Rinse-Out Softener

Love the scent and the effect it has on my beard. Wish it was a little cheaper, but at least it is a decent amount of product for the money

Edit: After a couple weeks of using this, I had to come back and edit my review to 5 stars. Product really does an awesome job of softening and seemingly straightening out my beard. After doing a little comparison shopping, the price point is actually great for a product in this size. Most 8oz beard conditioners I've seen on Amazon are running $20+. Will buy again for sure.

Great stuff! My beard is 14" and would get dry and tangled without conditioner, a little less tangled but wiry with other conditioners and gunked up with most beard balms and oils (good for sculpting a shorter beard but no use with a long beard).

After a month with ZEUS Beard Conditioner my beard is very soft and more relaxed with no tangles when combing. Breakage and fall out have reduced dramatically.

I love swimming but chlorine is hell on my beard - I've found putting a little ZEUS Beard Conditioner on my beard before hitting the pool , especially the last 6"-7" before twisting and securing with a hair band, keeps my beard soft after the swim (ZEUS is very thick and doesn't wash out where my beard is tied up). After a swim I condition in the shower and suffer no ill effects from the pool chemicals.

I've also tried ZEUS' Beard Oil which feels lighter than their competition and softens my beard, making it more manageable without the gunky build up.

ZEUS was quick to respond to and resolve an order problem - great customer service!

This stuff is amazing as far as how it smells. But the ingredients on it aren't that great for my beard. having said that since I bought a wash and a conditioner I will probably still use it until I run out and then not purchase it again. What descent is spectacular! I wish they would just make an all natural or mostly natural version of this. I think they would make way more money.

Have you ever wanted to feel like a Greek God? Have you ever felt a yearning to wear a toga atop a tall mountain and hurl bolts of lightning at your enemies, all while having a beard that is tame and no longer feels like a pan scrubber? Then this product is for you! It is great, it does the job well, and it smells nice too(I went with the sandalwood). My beard looks much less scraggly and my wife has stopped flinching when I go to kiss her since my beard is soft, big plus here. If you are looking for something to try out definitely give this a try.

This stuff is AMAZING! My barber lady was like running her hands through my beard in shock how soft it was. It also smells amazing and last! I've had this for over 6 months and still going. It's smooth and easy to put in and wash out. Highly recommend. Personally I'm not a fan of the out door smell of a lot of other beard products, so I found this one and haven't looked back


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • BEARD CONDITIONER: A moisturizing rinse-out beard conditioner formulated specifically for your beard and mustache.
  • SOFTENS: Softens facial hair with hydrating natural ingredients including Jojoba Seed Oil and Avocado Oil.
  • MOISTURIZES: Pro-Vitamin B5, Aloe Vera and Dragon's Blood moisturize the skin for healthier, more elastic skin.
  • REDUCE ITCH: Ideal for medium to long length beardsmen suffering from beard itchiness, dandruff and breakage.
  • SCENT: Our popular sandalwood scent is a manly, woodsy smell with a hint of spice.

Description

The amateur beardsman sticks out like a sore thumb. If you can't tell by his unkempt thicket of wiry beard hairs, you'll probably notice the incessant itching and scratching at the dry, flaky skin under his beard. On the other end of the spectrum, you've got the seasoned beardsman, trimmed and looking prim. Unlike the former beardsman, this man isn't clawing at his facial hair because he takes care of his whiskers with products like the Zeus Beard Conditioner. With ingredients like Pro-Vitamin B5, Aloe Vera and Dragon's Blood, this rinse-out conditioner hydrates your skin to stave off dryness, flakiness and the annoying beard itch. Zeus Beard Conditioner doubly serves to soften your facial hair with the addition of Jojoba Seed Oil and Avocado Oil. Softer beard hairs means healthier, more manageable, and most importantly, more touchable facial hair. And, just for good measure, the Zeus Beard Conditioner features a mild Verbena Lime scent or a more manly Sandalwood scent to make those close encounters a little more pleasurable for everyone. Paraben Free Sulfate Free Cruelty Free



I've used this product for about 2 weeks now, and it's a good conditioner. I haven't noticed a huge difference from using my wife's conditioner to this, but it is much better than not using anything at all. I do love the smell - it's fragrant and manly all the same. The amount of product for the price is great too, compared to other products I searched.

Overall, you can't go wrong with this conditioner, but based on my usage so far it's not life-changing.

Smells great and makes my beard so soft. Seems pricey, but as I have extremely short hair this is the only shampoo/cond. I will be using and I figure the price isn't too much to spend on nice shampoo/conditioner. Plus it will last a long time as I don't use much per wash. Wife actually used it on her hair and loved it, although I'll probably make her use her OWN stuff and reserve this for my exclusive, manly use.

Stuff smells great, and true to the scent. Could tell an immediate difference after the first wash using the shampoo and conditioner. The last brand I used didn't smell accurate to its name, and didn't leave my beard feeling any different after each wash. The Zeus shampoo left it feeling clean. And then this conditioner left it feeling super soft and untangled. I don't think I wanna know what the secret ingriendent it, but it works.

Tried a lot of conditioners and so far this ranks the best. Can't give it 5 stars because I'm still looking for a conditioner that softens my beard and the softness lasts. Most beard conditioners I try make your beard soft after the shower but as the day progresses the softness disappears.

This is my husbands favorite beard conditioner. The smell is shading & it helps his beard to not get tangled so easily. The scent reminds me of Bath & Body Works coconut lime verbena minus the coconut. It’s amazing! A little goes a long way.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment