Thursday, October 17, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

WILD GROWTH HAIR SYSTEM (2 PACK) Wild Growth Hair Oil and Wild Growth Light! Hair Conditioner, Detangler, Extender! With Olive oil, Jojoba oil, Coconut oil & more!

WILD GROWTH HAIR SYSTEM (2 PACK) Wild Growth Hair Oil and Wild Growth Light! Hair Conditioner, Detangler, Extender! With Olive oil, Jojoba oil, Coconut oil & more!

Came on time. Good packaging, all bottles were sealed and decent when arrived. Opened one bottle (green&white), smells exactly the same as ones I've purchased from the hair store. Really like this product

This is an amazing product. Due to my health & medications, my hair has been falling out but since I've been using this product, NO MORE BALD SPOTS... My edges are growing back so I no longer have to cover them up with the front of my hair... My hair has become more healthier & fuller... I'm giving this item 4 stars only because it didn't come with caps to keep the oil from spilling out after opening...

So I bought the 4 pack because I shared it with my mom & 2 sisters. We've had it for a month or so and we all love it. We all had different uses (For eyelash/eyebrows, for egg wash & regular use). Overall we are happy with the results and would definitely get it again.

great price!!! This product has a strong smell but it seems like it is working so far,

Good product. Worked well with my hair. Not too oily, doesn’t leave residue. Good price compared to stores in my area.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Wild Growth System 2 Pack (Includes: 2 Wild Growth Hair Oil 4 oz Bottles & 2 Wild Growth LIGHT 4 oz Bottles)
  • White bottle-Extra softness. Deep leave-in conditioner. Damage control. Heat Protection
  • Yellow bottle-Extra Moisture. Scalp deodorizer. High gloss. Daily leave-in conditioner.
  • Ingredients: Olive oil, jojoba oil, coconut oil, ergocalciferol (vitamin D), choline, inositol, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, calcium, & Wild Growth oil nutrient complex

Description

Wild Growth System 2 Pack (Includes: 2 Wild Growth Hair Oil 4 oz Bottles & 2 Wild Growth LIGHT 4 oz Bottles). White bottle-Extra softness. Deep leave-in conditioner. Damage control. Heat Protection. Yellow bottle-Extra Moisture. Scalp deodorizer. High gloss. Daily leave-in conditioner. Ingredients: Olive oil, jojoba oil, coconut oil, ergocalciferol (vitamin D), choline, inositol, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, calcium, & Wild Growth oil nutrient complex.



These do not smell the best. However, they actually work. I’ve been using them for 3 weeks now and I see a huge difference.

Great for price. Oil smells a little funny tho

Work amazing

I use it often. It’s easier to order on Prime than to pick up in store. Fast shipping, great product.

The deals on this item is amazing. I love this hair product and the results.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment