Thursday, October 17, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Wild Growth Hair Care System

Wild Growth Hair Care System

I have been using this product for a while and it works wonders on your hair. I have had significant growth. To tone down the smell I mixed it with coconut oil. My hair is much fuller, healthier and thicker.

I'm skeptical ofhair growth products and supplements. I've bought hundreds of them trying to make my hair grow without success. I've used this as directed for 4 weeks. I decided to take a pic after the first 2 weeks of using it, compared to today. So within that 2 week span I do have growth. I have alopecia areata and hormone immune deficiencies so my hair usually grows 1" every 3 months and breaks off or falls out. My hair is more shiny and stronger too. I'm going to continue to use.

I've been using this for three weeks an this is the results I think it's working the picture withe the fench braids was before an the other is after so I hope this is helpful to someone.

I've used this product for a while now and believe me it works! I got my hair cut a couple of weeks before it was delivered to me, and now my hair is longer now then it was before it was cut!!! I recently added coconut oil to it and I am so happy with the results! I give it five stars!!

I only been using this for 2 weeks!!! I absolutely love this product!!! It definitely works! I will continue to use it!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • For African coarse and dry hair-growth results in 1-2months;2-4 month supply
  • Yellow bottle-Extra Moisture. Scalp deodorizer. High gloss. Daily leave-in conditioner.
  • Green bottle-Extra softness. Deep leave-in conditioner. Damage control. Heat Protection.

Description

Wild Growth Hair Care System



starting to c results alrdy and it hasn't even been a full month yet!

I'm really bald on the edges and this was recommended by my boss and i don't regret purchasing this hair oil. Its working wonders and I've only been using it for about a month now!

TSo I've had this for about a month and a half now and I'm seeing results. It does work! The only reason why i rated it 4 stars was because of the scent. I don't care for the way it smells, but I'll use it specifically because it works! I plan on buying this again and I recommended this to a friend that has alopecia. She'll be trying it too!

I really like these product. I have noticed a difference in my hair thickness and a little with length. I purchased these because i was worried about post partum shedding, so far I'm 1 month PP and it's helping 100%

This oil is amazing. So I pour both these oils into a large squeeze bottle with some Jamaican black castor oil and peppermint oil, I massage my scalp with this for 5 minutes every Friday and wash it out Sunday. This stuff helps so much with thickness and growth and when I go a few months without it my hair isn't as beautiful. This is amazing stuff

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment