Friday, October 18, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Wahl Hair Pomade, 2.5 Ounce Water-Based Men's Hair Pomade for Styling & Hold (#805611A)

Wahl Hair Pomade, 2.5 Ounce Water-Based Men's Hair Pomade for Styling & Hold (#805611A)

Wahl Hair Pomade is comes in an easy to dispense package. You only need to use about a dime sized amount of product to style your hair. The hair pomade has a very pleasant masculine scent and does not leave a greasy feel to your hair after use. I highly recommend this great hair styling product that is easy to fit into your daily routine.

I purchased this product for a male friend. He was pleased at the look of the packaging. He used it in the AM after showering and remarked that it smelled nicely and the hold was great. He was easily able to style his hair and the end result was excellent. He wanted to keep using it and was definitely pleased.

I purchased this product to replace a fiber hair cream I had been using. I found the pomade to hold well, although not quite as strong as the fiber. The draw from the pomade was a more natural look, especially toward the end of the day.
I have shorter, very fine hair, which this product is not recommended for, but I still found it to work as advertised. I'd imagine someone with a fuller head of hair would get great use out of it.
Positives: hold, natural look, durability. It cleans up easily too.
Negatives: I don't love the smell. Not a deal-breaker though.
Overall, I'm happy with my purchase, and give it a solid four stars.

It worked well with my hair in the sunny weather experienced in Los Angeles, also holds up well during the rain though too as we experienced some a short while ago and I like how it didn't worsen in any way. I plan to buy it again after running out, just wish the jar was a little bigger in size.

I really enjoy Wahl’s hair pomade! It has a really good hold with a light shine that lasts all day. I really like the light yet masculine aroma. My wife loves that too! It cleans up well and doesn’t leave an oily residue. I can’t ask for a better pomade.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Wahl's Pomade holds like wax, yet rinses out easily like a gel, retaining pliability in the hair throughout the day and never hardening or flaking. It works on any hair thickness, texture, style, allowing you to control its strength and degree of shine.
  • Wahl Pomade is a versatile water-based product that allows you to control its strength and degree of shine. It's easy to apply: Simply comb, brush or hand style hair into the desired shape. Add more Pomade or more water as needed to perfect the style.
  • Wahl now offers a full line of Wet Goods exclusively designed and formulated for men. From beard care to shaving creams and gels to body wash, lotion, shampoo and conditioners, there's a Wahl Wet Goods product that will help you look and feel your best.
  • Wahl's new complete line of Wet Goods will help men maintain a fresh, well-managed look. Check out these essential new products, add them to your daily grooming routine and watch the head-turning results. You'll wonder how you ever lived without them.
  • For far too long, men have had to choose their grooming products from brands that specialize in women's beauty. That's not the case with Wahl's new complete line of Wet Goods. Our products were formulated exclusively for men to help them look their best.

Description

Wahl's Pomade holds like wax, yet rinses out easily like a gel. Retains pliability in the hair throughout the day and never hardens or flakes. This pomade works on any hair thickness, texture, style.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, C32-36 Isoalkyl Stearate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Acrylates Crosspolymer-3, Stearyl Behenate, Glycerin, Tribehenin, Ceteareth-25, Peg-8 Beeswax, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire D'Abeille, Leptospermum Scoparium Branch/Leaf Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Bentonite, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Stearate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 60, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum, Linalool, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Coumarin, Citronellol, & Butylphenyl Methylpropional



If you are looking for something easy and quick to use, that is also has a minimal design. This is the product for you, I liked what it did for my hair and how long it lasted.

I bought this for my boyfriend and he absolutely loves this product! Not to mention, it smells really good!!! Would definitely recommend for the quality and price.

The Wahl pomade was exactly what I wanted. It has a good hold that lasts all day without the shine. I would definitely recommend this to a friend.

Very easy to apply, no shine and it felt natural. It was not sticky like most are and it held my hair. I am going to continue purchasing this product.

A little dry but not sticky at all.
Medium hold.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment