Thursday, October 17, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Wahl Cordless Mini Pro Clipper Kit #9307-1301

Wahl Cordless Mini Pro Clipper Kit #9307-1301

I've used Wahl clippers for my beard for many years (haven't shaved with a traditional or electric razor since I was 17). I used to use a wireless one, but it gave me issues and finally broke down, so I looked for a more stable one. Once I found this one, I knew I'd never need to look around again. You can't beat the price, and the reliability/sturdiness is also unparalleled. I bought this one as a back up just in case one day I would need to get a new one and they stop making these. But so far, I've used the same one for more than 5 years and haven't needed to open the package of the second one. Maybe in 10 years I'll need to?

If you don't mind making a thousand passes, these little clippers are literally all you need to manage any of the hair on your body.

Otherwise, this is about the most perfect "personal" groomer ever imagined.

Powerful, versatile, safe in delicate areas if used properly and not only is it cordless but it runs amazingly off of a single AA battery.

Also phenomenal for grooming your dogs genitals. I cut poopy hair within an 1/8th of an inch from my little Pomsky's brown eye with laser accuracy (just cut the brown hairs).

Note: I have two mini clippers and don't cross-contaminate!

I used to have this same set of clippers in a cordless version, but the batteries would die super fast and even with brand new batteries it didn't have much power. This corded version is awesome. It have plenty of power all the time so it doesn't pull hairs or choke out on more hair. It's a little smaller which is what I wanted since this is only used to trim my neck or around my ears. I use it for small details. It is simple, but very effective. I would totally make this purchase again.

Outstanding product. Noisy, but no worse than the battery operated models and works great. And, do you really need batteries? I never trim anything when not infront of a bathroom mirror. I purchased the same clipper about 5 years ago at Walmart (still going strong) and now purchased another through Amazon with the thought that the first one surely will give out someday (maybe).

This little guy is great! When my Fiancé needs help touching up in between haircuts this is my go to.Love that I do not have to run around looking for batteries. Didn't think I would be fond of the cord, but I am.Came with a few combs, different guides, and a handy little bag to hold it all together.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 14-piece touch-up and trim haircutting kit - perfect for the whole family
  • Compact size makes it easy to touch-up and trim around ears, sideburns and necklines
  • Self-sharpening, high-carbon steel blades are precision ground to stay sharp longer
  • Includes battery clipper, 1 aa battery, blade guard, barber comb, mustache comb, cleaning brush, blade oil, drawstring storage pouch, 6 guide combs, and full-color english and spanish instructions
  • 2-year limited warranty
  • Compact size makes it easy to touch-up and trim around ears, sideburns and necklines
  • Self sharpening, high-carbon steel blades are precision ground to stay sharp longer
  • 14-piece touch-up and trim haircutting kit, perfect for the whole family
  • Includes battery clipper, 1 aa battery, blade guard, barber comb, mustache comb, cleaning brush and more
  • 2-year limited warranty

Description

The wahl cordless mini pro 14 piece touch-up & trim haircutting kit makes it easy to touch-up and trim around ears, sideburns and necklines. the clipper is battery operated for maximum freedom of movement. the guide combs make it easy to get the perfect look. includes a drawstring storage case and wahl exclusive accessories.



A little gem for its work. Read the information! It is a trimmer. More than enough power. Use it for other tasks,it will not perform. It is an outstanding trimmer with all the attached you will ever need. Buy a hair clipper if you need more.

It works as promised, and it comes with the set of plastic guide attachments for controlling how short or long you want to trim. I had a larger clipper but it was more difficult to use, so I bought a smaller one which I find more manageable. It fits nicely in my hand.

This set with corded trimmer is so cool and small.Love it and love all the accessories that are with it.5 stars to seller and product and so glad i bought it

This was a replacement for a battery version from Wahl. It was part of a kit sold by Costco. It lasted three years. It provided trimming for haircuts once every three weeks. The battery version had enough power for two or three haircuts then slowly droned on low power for four to six more before the battery needed to be replaced. The corded version is much easier to use.

No issues with it so far, works great. I love that the 1, 2, and 3 guides are all separate solid pieces. I have dropped my other clippers and broke the 1-2-3 combo guide that usually comes with them twice.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment