Thursday, October 31, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

The Body Source Organic Moroccan Argan Oil - 100% Pure and USDA Certified Organic. Natural & Intensely Nourishing for Smooth, Age-Defying Skin, Frizz-Free Hair & Healthy Nails (3.5 Fl. Oz)

The Body Source Organic Moroccan Argan Oil - 100% Pure and USDA Certified Organic. Natural & Intensely Nourishing for Smooth, Age-Defying Skin, Frizz-Free Hair & Healthy Nails (3.5 Fl. Oz)

I am thoroughly impressed with the quality of this oil. I've been using it for about a month now and it's great! I use it in my hair in the evenings before bed and it has brought my hair back to life. I color it at least every two months and use heat tools daily and its never been in this great of shape. I also use it it my home made whipped body butter and it does wonders for your skin. Thus is definitely my go to argan oil

This product is AWSOME!! The value is GREAT! It makes my hair SOFT AND SHINY! I LOVE IT. I use it for hair, nails and body!

I am very happy with my purchase

Huge bottle for the price. My only complaint is this particular brand makes my hair look and feel a bit greasy so it should be used very sparingly. The glass eyedropper dispenser is a great touch though. Overall good product.

I just received this pure Argan oil in the mail and so far I really love it. I mixed it with some other oils to make a hair mask and my hair was soft and shiny. I also mixed some with my leave in conditioner to smooth out my hair and and mixed it with my homemade body butter. I know I will need to continue to use it to see more results but with just the one use I can tell that my hair and skin is so much softer. The packaging was really nice too.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 100% USDA Certified Organic, Multi-Purpose, Cold-Pressed Argan Oil. Beautifully Bottled in Dark Amber Glass Complete with Pipette Dropper for Ease of Use.
  • Deeply Moisturising For Beautiful, Silky Hair & Nutrient Rich for Healthy Nails. No Strong Smell, Non-Greasy, Fast Absorbing & Longer Lasting
  • High levels of Omega 6, Effectively Reduce Skin Blemishes & Stretch Marks. Vitamin E Protects Against Premature Ageing for Radiant, Wrinkle-Free, Younger Looking Skin.
  • Our Oil is Rich in Phenols & Carotenes to Soothe, Restore & Repair. Anti-Oxidants such as Saponin are added for Maximum Healthy Results.
  • Our fairly traded Organic Argan Oil is Ethically Sourced in Morocco. Not Tested on Animals.

Description

Luxurious "Liquid Gold" Moroccan Argan Oil - For beatiful skin, hair and nails..

Certified as organic by two of the world's leading organic agencies, this rich product from The Body Source (Formally Nourish'd) is Moroccan Argan Oil in its purest form and bottled at source to ensure that none of its incredible nutrients are lost.

The Body Source Argan Oil contains a natural abundance of Vitamin E, Omega 6 and Antioxidants giving it phenomenal moisturising capability and anti-aging properties. It contains 8 essential fatty acids and plant sterols, which are renowned for their anti-inflammatory properties and perfect for acne, eczema, psoriasis and wrinkles. Argan Oil is also great for the feet, hands, nails and cuticles, and for use as an intensive conditioner for all types of hair. Kernels of only the highest quality are used and there are no animal collected kernels, which tend to be of an inferior quality.

For the ultimate in luxury, The Body Source Argan Oil comes in a high quality dark amber glass bottle with pipette dropper



I love this oil, it is not greasy, easy to get absorbed, and moisturizes my skin deeply. I feel my skin becomes so soft and supple after each usage. I am using twice a day (morning and night) right after washing my face. As we know our cells are mostly made of fat (and protein), so applying oil 1st, then others (serum, cream, etc.), is making more sense for better absorption. But this particular oil smells a bit too strong for me (earthy grass smell with a hint of sweetness I don't like), so I am giving 4 star instead of giving 5 stars.

Very Moisturizing and only need small amount in My creams ! Thank you !

Good stuff! I mixed in a few drops of gardenia essential oil to cover the natural nutty scent...works like a charm!

Described accurately and within one use, I noticed a difference in my hair.

I have always used Jose Moran and wanted to see if this less expensive product was just as good. I think it is. I use it on my face, hair and hands. Goes on light, absorbs quickly and does not have a bad smell like some other cheaper Argan Oil products.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment