Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

The Art of Shaving After-Shave Balm, Unscented, 3.3 fl. oz.

The Art of Shaving After-Shave Balm, Unscented, 3.3 fl. oz.

While I enjoy the entirety of the AoS range, for my money the best item is this balm. It has a pleasant, almost coconut-like scent, a smooth texture and a bottle this size goes a surprisingly long way (just a dab works wonders!). Best of all, this product is one of the few "after-shave" type items that actually makes my face feel better after a shave. I have terribly sensitive skin and a rough beard, so it's typical for me to experience painful razor burn frequently. This balm has made the entire experience much less painful, and I highly recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin!

I love this stuff a lot. Helps prevent breakouts and ingrown hairs anywhere you shave, without the sting and skin damage that comes from using alcohol based products. It also lasts a long time. Definitely recommend.

Nice, subtle smell. A bit pricey for how much balm you get and you must be a certified contortionist to get (nearly) all of the balm out of the bottle.

I like the stuff. Doesn't have absolutely no smell but the smell is bland and subtle and the stuff keeps my face smooth after a close shave.

Product is tops! Doesn't leave your face feeling oily and doesn't have any scent to make those who are sensitive to smells sick. Only issue is the nozzle needs to be cleaned off each time or it may squirt out in random directions the next time it's used. Besides that it a 5 star product!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Unscented Hypoallergenic After-Shave Balm
  • Soothes, refreshes and regenerates the skin after shaving
  • Antiseptic, Dermatologist tested, oil- and alcohol-free After-Shave Balm
  • Recommended for normal, sensitive and dry skin, and for applying during dry winter months
  • Formulated with grape seed extract, shea butter and vitamin C, it moisturizes, rejuvenates and revitalizes to promote healthy skin.

Description

The Art of Shaving After-Shave Balm refreshes and hydrates to soothe the skin after shaving. Formulated with shea butter and a touch of grapeseed extract, it moisturizes and revitalizes to promote healthy looking skin. Antiseptic and alcohol-free.



Great after shave. A bit pricey but high quality and unscented. It may have a mild scent at first but it quickly goes away and I prefer it way more to other heavily scented after shave. Glad I bought it for my fiancé. Although he says it doesn't give him the feeling of closing his pores like other products he has used before.

The perfect balance i've tried close to six or seven different faced moisturizers and this is by far my favorite. It is lightweight where you don't feel greasy but it still strong enough to provide some great moisture. Great for after a shave

Husbund really loves product and he has very sensitive skin

This is the best aftershave on the market. It's gentle on the skin and even though it is unscented it has a natural smell that my girlfriend always loves.

I've also used this stuff as a daily face lotion for the last 4 years. It is the only thing that has ever kept my skin balanced. I'd definitely​ recommend!

I shave my head. I have been using this, along with the oil and shave cream for many years now. I highly recommend it.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment