Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Raw Kokum Butter 8 oz Premium 100% Pure Natural Cold Pressed Skin, Body and Hair.

Raw Kokum Butter 8 oz Premium 100% Pure Natural Cold Pressed Skin, Body and Hair.

Didn't no what to expect as I make lotions with a variety of rare or hard to find butters across the world. Mixed this with my base formula and was BY FAR the softest, longest lasting without greasy feel butter I have ever used! No scent at all but picks aroma from whatever scent you add or want it smell like.

Having rosacea I know immediately if something will work on my skin or not because my skin reacts almost in seconds. I put this oil on my face and it felt great. Its greasy at first contact but it's not greasy compared to all other oils. It absorbs quickly and leaves skin really soft. Glad I found an oil for my skin that actually works.

This is one of the slightly lesser known and more expensive butters, compared to shea butter, cocoa butter, or mango butter. That being said it’s AMAZING, it is a very hard butter which is why I love that it makes my diy projects more stables! It’s way less greasy than most butter and soaks in quicker too!

The product itself is great, it's quality for the amount that you get. The only con is that the packaging is brittle and the container it comes in breaks off easily if you're not gentle with it.

Just got mine! Looks nice no scent really...


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Has the ability to soften skin and heal ulcerations of lips, hands and soles of feet
  • Helps reduce degeneration of the skin cells
  • Restores skin elasticity

Description

Kokum Butter comes from the seeds of the Garcinia indicia tree indigenous to India. Often underrated, Kokum Butter is a firm, cream-coloured and stable vegetable butter, which exhibits a typical oily scent. 

It offers excellent emollient properties to assist with skin health. It is quickly absorbed into the skin without leaving a greasy feel and is often used as a substitute for Cocoa Butter due to its uniform triglyceride composition.



Enjoyed this product with its ease of combination, effective feel with unctuous spreadability and neutral aroma.

Good quality, off white and hard as it suppose to be, have a mild sweet pleasant smell. I gave 4 stars because i have nothing to compare it with as this is my first purchase of kokum butter

Very happy with my first time use. Very absorbent like I read. Very good for my herbal and essential oil infusions.

This is my first time using kokum butter. I used this to make body butter and it came out great. I will purchase again.

Definitely buying this again. Packaging could be better my container was completely cracked but the butter itself was great.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment