Thursday, October 31, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Proganix Hydrakeratin Smooth Shampoo, Acai Berry, 8.5 Ounce

Proganix Hydrakeratin Smooth Shampoo, Acai Berry, 8.5 Ounce

I have a pretty giant and frizzy beard, and this stuff has tamed it better than any other shampoo + conditioner I've tried, and I haven't used the same shampoo two bottles in a row for two years. I finally ended my quest!

Washes well and love the smell of this shampoo.

I have natural hair and very tight curls. However, my hair is fine so it's tricky. A lot of masques seem to be either too heavy,have too much protein(which can break your hair off easily) , or not enough moisture (which tends to leave my hair hard to detangle). This conditioner seems just right to moisturizer my curls. I am African American so I definitely get skeptical when it comes to what goes on my hair. I love this product. It has slip and I can feel the difference in my hair when I rinse it out. It has a great scent to it without being overpowering .My hair is shiny and soft :). I will use this in between my deep treatments.

This is a great shampoo! Leaves my hair feeling smooth and silky. I have a long thick hair that is sometimes hard to brush. This shampoo makes it much more manageable.

Love this Shampoo. Smells great. It is moisturizing as well as cleansing. Feels good while shampooing with it and after. It gives my hair shine. My hair is easy to come through after using it, without even using conditioner.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Antioxidant rich acai berry and moisture rich keratin
  • Smooths strands
  • Frizz-free finish

Description

A high performance blend of antioxidant rich acai berry extract combined with moisture enriched keratin perfected in the salon to smooth strands into flawless, frizz-free, silky perfection.



I've been using this shampoo and condition for a few days and I'm in love! I have thick frizzy hair and this makes it soft and smells great! So glad it's on subscribe and save!!

I've tried most of their line of products, love that they have no sulfate a. My hair feels very soft and healthy.

Love it!

Love it! I bought every version of this brands shampoo and conditioner! I love them all!!!! The anti-fade is probably my fav because it leaves my hair the softest! But they are all awesome and a little goes a long way!

This shampoo is outstanding along with the rest from Proganix, I have been searching for a very long time for something to improve the health of my scalp and hair. I was using dove but no more PLEASE NEVER STOP MAKING THIS SHAMPOO, IT'S just that good, has decreased shedding and increased body and fullness. This is the real deal!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment