Sunday, October 6, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Primary Medium Hold Moustache Wax for Men | Moustache Styling Wax | All-Natural Ingredients | 1 Oz. Stainless Steel Tin

Primary Medium Hold Moustache Wax for Men | Moustache Styling Wax | All-Natural Ingredients | 1 Oz. Stainless Steel Tin

I am constantly in a state of growing and trimming my beard, and I'm about 4 months in since my last trim. I don't use wax to do anything highly stylized, I am using it more to train my mustache so the hairs don't cover my mouth completely a-la-walrus. There are recommendations about heating it up to soften it, using water, putting it in your pocket, etc, but i find that the only way I can effectively use this wax is to scrape it out a little at a time with a guitar pick and rub between my fingers to soften it. I spread it through my mustache and use a comb and hairdryer on low heat to style, then hit the "cool" button on the hairdryer to set the wax a bit. If you want to do something crazy with a high hold I would use this as a base, with something stronger on top.

This stuff works and I like the fragrance. It is really hard to melt, however. Other reviews said that a hairdryer was the way to go and that worked for me. Still, it's like trying to melt a candle. Allow yourself plenty of time to do your 'stache cause you'll need it. The directions that come with the product say to "comb it through your moustache" once you apply it. Ha! Good luck with that! I went to the pet store and bought one of those steel dog combs. After I apply the melted moustache wax, I heat the comb slightly using a cigarette lighter. Not too hot. It's really easy to burn yourself. I can attest to that! Use the heated comb to melt the wax and comb it through your moustache at the same time. Styling it however you wish is a piece of cake while the wax is still warm and soft. Your moustache will get disarrayed throughout the course of the day from eating, talking, etc. A few strokes with a regular, plastic, pocket comb brings everything back under control. I don't need to carry the tin of wax with me.

With a great mustache comes great responsibility. You can't trust your mustache to any old mustache wax. This is the best. No, it doesn't have any hipster design on the front of it. It doesn't smell like bourbon and pine sap. It's just straight up good wax for your mustache. It holds all day long, especially when paired with the secondary wax by the same brand. The two will keep your mustache in place through the night too. But I like it most because it doesn't give me a headache an it easily wipes off my faucet with a bit of toilette paper.

If you don't need the rock solid hold of Secondary, Primary is the product for you. It isn't as heavy as Secondary and allows you to comb and style better. You can twist and style, but all day hold isn't a sure thing.The other thing I like is that you don't need to warm this up or use a hair dryer to get it smooth enough to apply.

This product works great and is more than I would have expected. Word of advice is to watch a YouTune video or 2 on how to use this product. It doesn't work like a pomeade, but instead, you need to use your nail to scrape up some to warm up.

For thin 'staches like mine, Primary is more than enough as lasts without any sort of reapplication.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • EVERY DAY STRENGTH: Our medium hold is strong enough for everyday use. Touch up on the go.
  • PREMIUM INGREDIENTS: Safe, natural, nothing hidden, no petroleum. Ingredients listed below.
  • NO WORRIES GUARANTEE: We offer a full refund or replacement if a product or scent is not what you were expecting. Just contact us directly and we'll get you taken care of.
  • DESIGNED FOR REAL LIFE: Oil and waterproof labels, sturdy crush-proof stainless steel tin.
  • BEST GIFT FOR YOUR MOUSTACHE: "Without a doubt the Primary and Secondary Wax are the two best gifts to the handlebar mustache!" - Robert G. (Customer Review)

Description

Primary Moustache Wax

This professional-grade wax was designed to help keep your moustache healthy and looking great. Made from quality ingredients, including local wax (from Michigan bees), USP lanolin, castor oil, coconut oil, shea butter and vitamin E. Each batch is made by hand, inspected by hand and packaged by hand. The attention to detail extends to the labeling which is both waterproof and oil-proof. There is no added scent in our Moustache Wax, just the natural sweetness of pure Michigan beeswax.

Why Primary?

Our Primary Moustache Wax provides a medium hold perfect for everyday use. It can be used to groom a handlebar or other styles and is also ideal for a more loose, natural brushed look, keeping your moustache hairs up and away from your mouth. For an extra strong hold, check out our Secondary Mustache Wax.

A Thoughtfully Designed Wax

This medium hold wax, perfect for daily use, was designed to keep your moustache looking great and maintain its health. It is made from quality ingredients including locally sourced beeswax. Our labels are both oil and waterproof and the crush-proof tin is made of stainless steel.

Like our Moustache Wax? Check out our Beard Oil and Beard Dry Oil Beard Balm, both can help nourish your moustache and/or beard as well as the skin below in-between styling.

Ingredients

Beeswax, Lanolin, Europaea (Olive) Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Fractionated Coconut), Butryosperum Parkll (Shea) Butter, Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E)

We proudly print our ingredients on all of our labels. We have nothing to hide, it's right there on every product. It's always been important to us to know what was going on to our hair and skin, and we wanted to make sure our customers had this information as well. No fake scents, chemical fixatives, petroleum products or parabens are used in any of our products.



Very nice! Good, strong hold. I will probably try the secondary when my stache gets fuller. I found that if I hold the tin carefully over the gas stove, it heats up nicely. Hairdryer works well too. Important to note the that you do need to soften the wax with heat before using it.

This is my first Amazon review and I felt compelled to write it because of how the guys at Can You Handlebar took care of me. Long story short, I thought I would need "strong" hold because I was upgrading from the "medium" hold of another brand. I went straight for the Can You Handlebar Secondary, not really knowing what I was getting myself into. Hoo boy. If you want your mustache to be encased in a hard shell and last weeks at a time, definitely go for the Secondary. It's beastly. For me though, it was definitely overkill. I reached out to the them and told them that my puny 'stache wasn't worthy of the Secondary and asked if I could exchange for the Primary. No questions asked, they told me to just keep the tin I had, they issued a refund, and told me to go ahead and just buy the Primary. Been using it for a few weeks now and am very happy with it. Way easier to apply and manage than the Secondary, and much stronger hold for "medium" than other brands I've tried. Also haven't needed to reapply in the middle of the day.

The product works as intended but I'm going to order the secondary one hopefully soon to see how the hold works because this one isn't that strong. 5 stars also because the guys behind the scenes are really personable. I appreciated the initial email about how to use and care for your moustache as well as the followup email with the answer to a question I asked. Most likely will order from them again

I attend an annual event each December where the dress is Victorian. That includes growing out my mustache to handlebar, and goatee. I gave this brand a try, and was not disappointed. It is naturally harder in the container than other brands I have used in the past. This was not a problem when the tin was warmed up. l brushed it in, looked natural and held well. I liked it enough to buy their secondary wax for the end curls (although I will have to wait until next year to try it, as my mustache has been trimmed back to normal length).

I have officially fallen in love with this company. I've had a few of their products and each has been better than advertised. This is the 2nd brand of wax I've purchased, and now this will be the go to wax from now on. The ease with which I was able to shape my moustache was a pleasant surprise, and I only needed to apply it twice all day. I live in Kentucky (a humid state) and work in a factory where the sweat pours. For comparability the other brand would need to be applied 4-6 times a day, and as I mentioned this wax only needed a slight adjustment well into my shift. Every product I've tried from CanYouHandleBar has been great, and if you want your beard to look healthy and professional, I would highly recommend their products.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment