Monday, October 7, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Oyin Handmade Juices and Berries Herbal Leave-In Hair Tonic, 8.4 Ounce

Oyin Handmade Juices and Berries Herbal Leave-In Hair Tonic, 8.4 Ounce

This is a really great moisturizing mist! I use it daily to give my 4C coils some joy. I made a few mist myself with parts water, aloe juice, deep condition etc...but I find that this worked better for my hair. It's easy to underestimate the value because it's just mist...but with continued use it has become a must have for me! Hope this helps with your decision. XOXO

The best product I have ever used on my hair. It got rid of my dandruff in less then a week and leaves my hair super soft and untangled. Im a lifetime customer!f And it supports a small black family business! I'm all for that!

Use this in the mornings to freshen up my twist out and it bring my hair to life with a nice scent. Had to hide it from my son, he was spraying it in his hair. I have type 4 natural hair by the way.

No build up even after two weeks. I use Juices and Berries every day on dry or slightly damp natural hair, it’s keeps it looking fresh, soft and keeps my curl pattern. It doesn’t weigh my hair down at all. I use it with the Oylin Hair Dew Lotion every three or four days, I love it!! And my hair smells good! All the time. I’ll be trying other Oylin handmade products as well.

Amazing product.. Would recommend to anyone. My only issue are the sprayers. Both bottles that I purchased leak from the top when pressed and one of the bottles has begun to spray in a steam instead of a mist. Had to pour the rest of the product into a generic spray bottle.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Softens loose hair to ease detangling
  • Humectants help hair draw moisture from the air
  • Has a great scent

Description

This oil-free, nourishing herbal leave-in blends vegetable moisturizers and herbal essences to feed hair and scalp like a salad.



I use this after every shower and before I apply my hair moisturizer. Smells good, though it may be too fruity for some.

I will continue to buy it as long as it's available.

The smell is kinda musk-like and what I like is that it's not cloying or overzealous. Same is true for the moisturizing. Makes my roots (I'm locked) feel soft but without the feeling of residue.

This product is great no oil, I use it as part of my LOC system, love it, great light scent too.

Im in love with this product

Since we all know that a curly-girl cannot have too many products... I am adding this fabulousness to my collection.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment