Monday, October 7, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

MEET THE BULL DOG Original Moisturiser, 3.3 Ounce (2 Pack)

MEET THE BULL DOG Original Moisturiser, 3.3 Ounce (2 Pack)

This stuff is crack. I've always struggled with sensitive skin. I can't shave with a razor cause it destroys my skin; I use a beard trimmer but even that will make my face puffy for a couple days (if I don't use this). I had tried all kinds of facial moisturizers (even a few of my mom's fancy ones) and they all would make me break out and/or dry the skin out even worse. My face in general will get really dry, tight, and oily (especially in winter). This stuff works wonders, I can honestly feel my skin loosen and relax as soon as I put it on and it doesn't cause me to break out. Just don't try to use it on your lips like chapstick, I tried that once.. just don't do it.

This is such an emollient product! My husbands shave is incredibly smooth.

Works well, I get comments on how soft my face is now

Great product and smells amazing!

Not perfume(y). Good smell for a man, and not greasy.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 2 Pack (3.3 oz each)
  • Benjamin franklin said that games lubricate the body and the mind. This body lotion just lubricates the body and perhaps the mind if you really think about it
  • Natural cruelty free vegan for men
  • Never contain parabens sodium laureth sulfate artificial colors synthetic fragrances or ingredients from animal sources

Description

Our number one rule is hope for the best, plan for the worst. With your face it's all in the planning. Our original moisturizer contains powerful ingredients that can help revive and rehydrate the skin.



This is always my go to moisturiser, and for the price, you really can't go wrong.

After shave-

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment