Sunday, October 6, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

King of Shaves Supergel, Fresh, 5 Ounce

King of Shaves Supergel, Fresh, 5 Ounce

I've tried dozens of "gel" shaving creams and without a doubt, this is the best I've used. It's smooth, easy to use, easy on the skin and I've yet to find any negative aspects. It also seems to have a skin conditioner because my skin is softer and seems to be better protected from the elements. Big fan, will continue to use it, but hard to find outside of Amazon.

King of Shaves Citrus Supergel is the best product I regularly buy. Period. I shave in the shower. Have my entire adult life. King of Shaves is perfect. I first started buying this product in Target, then some issue happened that Target could no longer import the product. I went without and cut myself to ribbons. Then, cue angel choir, Amazon!!! Now I get six tubes at a time!!! This product works. I get a 3C’s (clean, close, comfortable!) shave every time. I use a Gillette razor, and I swear I get more life out of every refill due to King of Shaves. Now the smell!!! The smell says, “Wake up, start the day!!!” It gets me going every morning. I recommend the citrus (stay away from the original. Tea tree oil smells like a bad Melaleuca experience I had!). I can not recommend King of Shaves more!

I have been using Kind of Shaves for the past 10 years. Nothing has better glide. Every now and then something new comes around and I give it a try but nothing has come even close.

My husband has used King of Shaves for sensitive skin for years. This is his first time to use the Fresh scent, which is not over powering. One of the reason's my husband says he likes this brand is that it doesn't clog his razor. We have purchased most every all natural shaving creme and always come back to King of Shaves.

I like this shave gel a lot. It's not anything special in my opinion in getting a better shave, but it's because of how it goes on that makes it nice. The citrus yellow gel goes on lightly and doesn't foam. You can see where you shave and it feels nice. Plus it smells nice. I bought this for while I'm backpacking around the world, and it's lasted me a while. However once it's done, I may just buy a cheaper version that works just the same.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Delivers amazing razor glide and excellent blade performance
  • Amazing citrus fragrance for a galvanizing skin zing
  • Dermatologically tested and ideal for sensitive skin; Helps prevent irritation and rashes
  • Low foam formula means you see exactly where you're shaving; Perfect for shaping facial hair
  • Never tested on humans or animals

Description

Supergel in super fresh fragrance by king of shaves combines the ultimate in smooth shave performance with a super-fresh citrus fragrance for a galvanizing skin zing. It delivers amazing razor glide and excellent blade performance leaving your skin incredibly smooth, supple and hydrated, not dry and tight. Supergel is dermatologically tested and ideal for sensitive skin. It helps prevent irritation and rashes and moisturizes and lubricates, giving excellent blade glide. The low foam formula means you see exactly where you're shaving-perfect for shaping facial hair.



Hard to find in the US now (use to get it at Target). I (my wife's account but for me, her husband) have super thick hair and get ingrown hairs and razor burn with almost any other product. If this company goes out of business, I'm going to have to grow a beard.

Nice gel, just like it's other brand cousins. Only distinction is the citrus aroma, which is nice. I've used the odorless and the menthol "flavors" and this gel performs exactly like the others. King of Shaves gel has been my preference for years, regardless of the aroma.

I'm a big fan of KOS Alpha Gel in its various permutations, as well as of their shave oil. Together, and even separately, they have given me years of superb shaves. I like the Super Gel too, but not quite as much. That said, it's still a solid step up from anything I can find at my local drugstore.

The consistency is a bit closer to pudding than Jello (for lack of a less disgusting metaphor). The aroma is very mild. The directions say "apply a generous amount" and "massage into skin." They aren't kidding -- I need to use a dollop about the size of a finger joint, and rub it pretty thoroughly, to get the results I want. That's both more gel and more rubbing than the Alpha Gel requires.

As for the "galvanizing" effect that they advertise, I don't notice it, which is fine. Do I really want an electric current run through my cheeks to m ake them twitch like a dismembered frog's leg? No, I do not.

This is a little thicker and creamier than their sensitive skin version, but I like them both. Either one beats the pants off of regular shaving cream or traditional gels. This product doesn't foam up, makes it easy to see where you are shaving around your goatee for example.

Thought I'd try this formula since the blue Alpha Gel Sensitive formula was really pricey! The Citrus formula is okay. A bit gooey but does the job.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment