Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Honest Amish Natural Lavender and Clove Soap Bar

Honest Amish Natural Lavender and Clove Soap Bar

I Love This Stuff!!

First I just want to start out by saying honest Amish is a great company for beard products. All of their soaps lather perfectly and are presented very nicely. They also all have a very strong scent. But the great thing is if you use breard oil or beard balm as well like I do it doesn't come through. It just gives a nice pleasant scent during the wash. So if your looking for a beard soap that leaves a scent after washing, this may not be for you.

Now for this specific product. The smell of this soap is amazing. I'm not a huge fan of the other lines such as the "true grit" item that has a very strong black licorice scent. This one smells exactly like it says, pure clove and lavender. The scent is also very natural and you can tell it comes from original sources as opposed to laboratory created scents. Wonderful product. This soap also produces a very rich smooth lather. Definitely something I would buy again.

Received my order quickly and loved the smell instantly. It is a big bar of soap, so I cut mine in half to make it more manageable. My kids 2 and 4 love the smell and lather. I've ordered several other honest amish products and have been equally happy. It is refreshing to know exactly what's going on my skin and my kids' skin. No harsh chemicals, all natural... can't beat that!!!

Awesome stuff. Does a good job of cleaning my filthy welder/construction worker face and hair at the end of each day. Doesn’t dry out my skin or hair 🤘🏼

Can't say enough about the soap, I haven't used any other soap ever since I found this stuff. It smells great (all the kinds they have smell great), it softens your skin, you can wash your beard with it and it's just all in all a great soap! Thanks guys!

From the soap to the beard balm Honest Amish products are great. My beard is very thick and coarse, until I started using these soaps my beard was uncontrollable. Now is softer and is much more behaved.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Hand Crafted in the USA
  • Mild Non Drying Formula
  • All Natural and Organic Ingredients
  • Small Batch Hand Made Natural Soap
  • Lavender and Clove Essential Oils

Description

Refreshing scent of Lavender and Clove. This is a great all over bar of soap and has a wonderful natural scent. A great way to start your day and get you going. Every single bar of soap we make has a different blend and ratio of oils in it. If you like hand crafted soap, you'll appreciate our soaps. Made by artisan master soap makers to be pure, simple, and downright good.. Each bar has a varying weight and will range from 5.6 to 6.4 ounces. This is a large bar of soap. . Hand made by us here in Amish Country, have a wonderful day! "If you re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, please return it for a full refund."



Awesome scent after use feel clean and refreshed.
Honest Amish Products are AWESOME

Honest Amish is still my favorite beard soap. I think the price is good and the big bar lasts me a while. I have no need to switch products!

Very fragrant, creates plenty of soap suds. LOVE this soap!! Just wish it were not so expensive.
I bought natural soap at a festival last week 3 for $10 and they smell fab too, just a little smaller, maybe 4 oz.

Leaves your beard soft but the only thing I don't like is the smell thought it would be not as strong as it is

Best of the best I only use honest Amish for my beard needs, the best out there, their balms, soaps etc.. this soap is exactly what my beard likes and needs!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment