Saturday, October 5, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

GIBS Grooming Colorado Kid Hair, Beard & Tattoo Oil- Conditioner, Moisturizer and softener For Beard, Hair & Skin- With An Amber, Ginger & Musk Scent, 3.8oz

GIBS Grooming Colorado Kid Hair, Beard & Tattoo Oil- Conditioner, Moisturizer and softener For Beard, Hair & Skin- With An Amber, Ginger & Musk Scent, 3.8oz

A friend recommended this to me when I started growing my beard. He said he bought his at a local barber and loved it. I found it on Amazon cheaper and have to agree that this stuff is the perfect oil for facial hair! Great smell and just the right consistency.

I have a long beard and oil daily. This is by far my favorite oil. The feel when applied is silky soft. The scent is very pleasing to me also. I’m on my third bottle and it is one I go back to the most often. I have a large collection of oils and you can’t go wrong with this one.

If you like the smell of whiskey this is the oil for you! Crazy how it smells like a shot of whiskey when you are rubbing it into your beard. Out of all the beard oils I have tried GIBS is by far the best. It softens smooths the beard the best!!

Love the beard oil and container just wish they had refillable oil that could be used to refill the container.

Excellent texture on this oil and smell is great .


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • You'll have an ace in the hole with GIBS Colorado Kid Beard Oil
  • Soften and condition even the most wiry, unruly beard
  • Deeply hydrate skin and make tattoos POP
  • Top notch ingredients provide antioxidant protection and deep hydration
  • Scents of amber, ginger, and musk, sweet and smooth like whiskey

Description

Condition, control, and moisturize your beard with GIBS Colorado Kid beard oil. Served up like an ace in the hole, this cleverly packaged oil is more than good looks. Top notch ingredients soften skin and hair, strengthening and protecting with natural extracts of Passion Fruit, Copaiba Balsam, Olive, Argan, and Sunflower oils.



this product is Wonderful, my husband loves how soft and manageable his beard is. I really notice the softness and the smell. now if Amazon can get it here the first time without getting smashed

Looks cool smells amazing

This has a great musky wiskey smell to it.

A+++

Awesome

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment