Friday, October 4, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Every Man Jack Shave Kit, Fragrance Free

Every Man Jack Shave Kit, Fragrance Free

Fragrance free face scrub, shave cream and face lotion? For this price? Loved it so much, I bough another one for when I run out.

I bought this for my boyfriend who always got razor burn/ingrown hairs from shaving. It seemed to help. This kit paired with a nice razor should help with sensitive skin. It has absolutely no scent though, which I guess is good for sensitive skin.

Sons loved it

Great product!

10/10. Great brand. Great products!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • MADE WITH OLIVE OIL: Give the perfect gift with the Fragrance Free Shave Kit, containing Olive oil extract to hydrate, chamomile to soothe, and aloe to heal.
  • MADE FOR YOU: Every Man Jack's Shave Kit is made just for guys, especially those with sensitive skin. Get the close shave you've been looking for without irritating your skin.
  • MADE RESPONSIBLY: Every Man Jack bottles are made with at least 50% post-consumer recycled plastic. We incorporate recycled materials in our packaging whenever possible.
  • MADE NATURALLY: Every Man Jack strives to use as many naturally derived and plant-based ingredients as possible, while still delivering exceptional performance. No Parabens. No phthalates. No Dyes. No GMOs.
  • MADE ETHICALLY IN THE USA: Every Man Jack products are certified Cruelty Free by the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals Organization (PETA) and are never tested on animals. Every Man Jack proudly manufactures our products in the USA.

Description

Every Man Jack Shave Kit, Fragrance Free



Absolutely the best stuff

Very nice product. I received it as a gift and really like it.

I switched my daily routine to these after being given them by my SO. Shave is closer, and I don't smell like a 14 year old after either. I like the face lotion too- it includes sunscreen which is an added bonus.

Really great products. Almost no fragrance and feels light and smooth on my face. Definitely worth trying.

Good product for very affordable price. Great ingredients without aluminum

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment