Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Conair Man i-Stubble Ultimate Flexhead Trimmer; Pivoting Flex Head; 15 Digital Settings ranging from 0.4mm to 5.0mm; Grey

Conair Man i-Stubble Ultimate Flexhead Trimmer; Pivoting Flex Head; 15 Digital Settings ranging from 0.4mm to 5.0mm; Grey

This thing is legit. Being able to buzz hair on my head down to 0.4mm is the reason I bought it. I use 0.8mm for my facial stubble. Sexaaaay!

At first I stared at it and thought, "what an ugly little thing." But using it for a while, i realize and appreciate its form and function. It is able to bend easily to the curvatures of your face ensuring a nice, even cut. Very well designed.

Pricey, but you do get what you pay for.

This is by far the best for those seeking the look of a 2 day stubble look (or for cultivating a beard) and there's nothing in the ballpark that's as good as it's electronic gauge for measuring the closeness. Down to .04mm. Can even shave a bit closer when moving the 'guard' back and away from the cutting blade.
However, it just doesn't come close to the Norelco OneBlade as far as receiving the closeest & most comfortable 'electric' shave.

I bought this product in 2014 and it was great! Worked amazingly for 4 years. I would change up my beard/stubble style ever so often throughout this time and the electronic adjustment was amazing for that. I use the 0.4 mm setting on my neck and then 5 mm on my bead area regularly. Today was a sad day however, the guard flips up for you to remove the blade and clean it, today that mechanism broke, rendering the product useless. One thing to note is that when I bought this product in 2014 it was regular price at 49.99 (base model, not super), today if I want to rebuy it, it's 59.99, that's crazy to me. Why am I paying 10 dollars more for something that is at least 4 year old technology. That being said, I will likely buy the pro model. Not being able to clean this product by rinsing under water was quite a pain.

Amazing batter life. I travel for work and I can get 2 weeks without a recharge which is great. The unit is extremely easy to operate and seems to accurate in the head setting. Cleaning isn't too bad just a little tricky to get into the spaces between the guard and the unit. The only design improvement that would make this a 5 STAR product would be an easy completely removable guard to allow detail trimming. Otherwise it is a great product for guys that want to maintain a consistent stubble look.

Had the older model for 3 years. Worked perfectly for maintaining my stubble beard until it stopped taking a charge. Decided to switch and try something different and ordered a Panasonic trimmer. Man was that a horrrible idea. Left my beard all patchy and was small AF. So went back to my go to and purchased a new conair. Very satisfied and No complaints. Trust me buy this unit now and thank me later.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • From 5 o'clock shadow to designer stubble - get the perfect stubble look with Conair Man i-Stubble Ultimate Flexhead Trimmer; safe on sensitive skin. Kindly refer to user manual for troubleshooting steps and how to video posted here
  • Unique floating contouring head tracks the curves of your face for extra comfort and control; Electronic length control from 0.4mm to 5mm for a total of 15 settings visible with LCD display
  • Flip Back guide comb ~ remove the comb to use the advanced blades for fine line trimming and detailing
  • Razor sharp blades ~ chemically etched 60-degree trimming arcs make the cleanest sharpest cuts
  • Full charge provides 45-minutes of use and quick charge for a single stubble trim; i-Stubble must be charged for 16 hours before its first use

Description

The Conair for Men i-Stubble features floating head and advanced blade technology to trim stubble, beards, mustaches and goatees with accuracy and comfort. 24 settings ensure custom results and the soft-grip rubber handle makes this trimmer easy to hold and use. The i-Stubble's ultra-precise length settings allow you to maintain your preferred facial hair style at all times.



Does a nice job of giving me that, "shaved early yesterday" look. Takes a bit longer to use than I was expecting, if you want to look just right. Have only used the closest trim (0.4) and the zero setting (no guard). Any longer and I just look like I need to shave. Charge lasts for 3-4 trims, so that's good. Much better than non-rechargeable units I've owned in the past. If you want to sport the "stubble" look, give this a try. At under $40, it's really a nice tool.

This thing works great. The main complaint that I've heard from negative reviews is that people can't get the spot right underneath their noses. But it's hard to get that spot with any shaving device and the i-stubble is no different. Just like with a conventional shaver, with a little perseverance, I had no trouble taking care of that spot with the i-stubble.

The only complaint I have is that this thing has a very annoying bug: it likes to sometimes reset itself to the shortest setting when you put it down for a while and it shuts itself off. This means that if you use it and then a little later notice a spot you didn't get good enough and go back and use it again, you'll mess up your shave unless you remember to reset the damn thing to where you had it before. For that, I'm knocking off one star. Other than that, it's a great little gadget for those of us who like the stubble look.

I hate shaving! The feels of a razor dragged across my skin is awful. Thanks to this shaver I haven’t had to experience a razor in months. I’ve been using this at least a few times a week or more for over 6 months. I charge it once a week but could probably go a little longer, so maybe every 4 or 5 uses. The adjustable height works great. I use the lowest setting which gives me the appearance of about a day’s growth (5 o’clock shadow). I hope I never need to feel the razor again.

I spent way too many hours reading reviews, looking on the internet, watching videos to pick a beard trimmer. As we all know, it is something we have to live with for a while.

Most of the negative reviews here seemed a bit weak, or was not a big negative to me.

I really miss my old Panasonic trimmer (edit - just saw my review for the er-203 trimmer. I bought it in 2003 - got almost a decade on that trimmer! The last trim was as good as the first. This iStubble trimmer actually IS better!) that I had for years and years..Felt it was the best out there and didn't want to change to something new.

Had my short list of trimmers to try. figured try this one first.

Pleasantly surprised. Naturally I couldn't wait to try it. gave it a quick, few hour, charge. tried it out.

Read some negative reviews about power on thick beards. Since this, is max, 5mm, I wouldn't expect it to go through a santa claus beard. it is not designed for that. It is for us that want a short, stubble, type beard. My beard was fairly long for me, and it is very thick, often stopped other trimmers in their tracks, even when plugged in. This one just went though like nothing. quick, clean, short. No hesitation, even on a short initial charge. Not a single pulled hair, no straining of the motor.

The claims of not being able to get good detail work done.. don't know where that comes from. great control, flipping up the comb, I am able to get a great edge, good trimming, very pleased.

Ergonomics. like another reviewer. Agree, needs something for better grip.. maybe some rubber or some molded in grips.. something.. however, not a deal breaker by any means. I do like the motorized comb adjustment. thought it would be a gimmick, but it is actually pretty good. edit-The stock images do not do it a service. It LOOKS clunkier than it is to use. It is quite nimble despite the poor marketing material

Honestly, I can't see any way to really improve on it. I like that you can't easily lose the comb, it gets out of the way so it is not a problem at all.

The only variable, to me, is how long will the battery last..

Again, this is for someone who wants a stubble type beard. You have a long beard, this isn't for you. It is called iStubble for a reason :)

I tried it at 4mm -- worked great..then tried at 2mm. WOW .. that's short! very even and great results. Very pleased.

Time will tell how it stands up... but initial impression is quite good. Other than some better grip on the unit, I can't think of anything I could tell the mfr to change. Has control, power, ease of use, flexibility for the short beard/stubble beard guy

I consider myself a stubble expert, I've been wearing one for almost a decade, having tried numerous trimmers. This one is actually very good, it glides along easily, and gives a consistent shave once you get the hang of it. Some people think it's hard to get under your nose, but I don't think so. You just have to get up in there and make a bit of a funny face. I use this one for my stubble now, instead of an old Wahl that has the plastic trimmed low to achieve stubble. The Wahl is super durable, so now I use the wahl just for shaping sideburns, and I use this for the stubble. One thing to be careful of, is that when you first turn it on, it doesn't save your settings from last time, so you could potentially shave off your mustache by accident. Also, the millimeter settings are not going to give you an actual length of beard in millimeters. I find that the 1.6 setting is what actually gives me the desired look. Then I switch to 1.4 along the edges of the stubble, to give it a bit of a fade. The thing is great. Any stubble trimmer will take a little bit of practice to get a perfectly even shave, you'll notice that some areas of your face you'll have to shave in a different direction, and some areas a little harder push than others. Overall, it works well and it works comfortably.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment