Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Bossman Fortify Intense Beard Conditioner to Grow, Thicken, Moisturize and Protect Your Beard (Hammer)

Bossman Fortify Intense Beard Conditioner to Grow, Thicken, Moisturize and Protect Your Beard (Hammer)

Good stuff. Makes my beard soft and manageable. Totally reccomend this to anyone with a full beard.

Man I love this stuff. I just ordered a refill on the conditioner because I needed that the most. With my work we only are allowed to grow beards October thru December. The conditioner and oil are amazing. And my girlfriend loves the way they smell 😉

I really love this product. Work and smells amazing. My wife loves the smell of it as well. So for anyone trying to impress the ladies, first impression for work, I would recommend this product.

My husband loves this stuff. It makes his beard so soft and smell good all day. He's tried a few different scents and this is by far his and my favorite.

First time buyer and I’m impressed. Simple to use, smells great, and noticed an improvement in both my beard and skin health/quality when comparing the years I went without. If you want to support a company that is passionate about what they do, appreciates their customers, and hand crafts their products in America then I suggest giving Bossman Brands a chance. Will definitely do business with them again!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • GROW YOUR BEARD QUICKER, FULLER, AND TAMER - Carefully chosen natural oils moisturize the beard, facial hair follicles and pores to stimulate beard growth and thickness for a refined, polished and seductive look. Helps your beard grow faster and thicker.
  • TARGET THE PORES, NOT JUST THE HAIR - Most products, like balm, only target the hair itself and do not focus on the most important part of your beard: the hair follicles and pores. Bossman Brands' Fortify Conditioner cream contains moisturizers and natural oils that target the beard at its source to create a healthier base which in turn creates a fuller and more mature looking beard.
  • POWERFUL ACTIVE INGREDIENTS - These powerful results come from the active nourishing ingredients such as Mango Butter, Betaine, Avocado Oil, Aloe Leaf, Jojoba Esters, Argan Oil......AND MORE!
  • HAMMER SCENT -The every man's scent that just doesn't quit. Geranium and Lavender are masterfully mixed with Vanilla and Patchouli to bring you a strong mechanical smell for the blue collar guy.
  • MADE IN THE USA, NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS, ALL NATURAL - Bossman Fortify Beard Softener Conditioner is ready to become a staple in your beard grooming routine.

Description

DIRECTIONS:
After washing beard with Bossman Body & Beard Soap, apply our Fortify Intense Beard Conditioner generously to your wet beard and wait for 2 minutes before rinsing your beard thoroughly. Only use TWICE a week. For best results, use in conjunction with other Bossman Beard Care Products.


Bossman Fortify Intense Conditioner is everything you need to strengthen, repair and replenish your beard from the toughest day to day activities. The first of it kind to utilize Betaine, a highly effective beet extract, combined with mango butter to provide the healthiest beard possible.

HAMMER SCENT: The every man's scent that just doesn't quit. Geranium and Lavender are masterfully mixed with Vanilla and Patchouli to bring you a strong mechanical smell for the blue collar guy.

100% Money Back Guarantee - if you're unsatisfied in any way, we'll send you a replacement or full refund. No returns required.



I've only used this conditioner once but the scent (Hammer) is amazing! A classic men's fragrance that sticks around for most of the day after use. This product has really softened up my beard, which was noticeable immediately after use. I've yet to notice any improvements in patchy spots but again, only one use so far but I'm hopeful from what I've seen in other reviews. I would highly recommend this product/brand to others and will definitely be purchasing more in the future!

Good and affordable. Will last long depending on how you use the product and will most definitely get the job done. My face always feels fresh and clean after washing the product off of my beard. It also penetrates well through my course thick beard exfoliating my skin. I recommend this brand and product for anyone looking to try something new and for beginners who don’t know which route they’re taking yet.

I needed to get this conditioner because I already had the beard jelly. The combo of the two in moderation has proven to be very beneficial to my beard and it’s growth. I have used other oils and haven’t had the results I get with the Bossman Beard Jelly and Conditioner. I work in harsh conditions and typically plays havoc on my beard, but using the jelly and conditioner in moderation has helped grow stronger thicker hairs, I haven’t seen a split end in a few weeks now, I am very impressed.

I ordered this product after seeing it featured on a beard blog. Smells amazing and leaves your beard super soft. Will order again.

This by far is a great conditioner. I actually thought I was ordering the jelly, but I went ahead and tried it out because it's scented and has a great smell. It impressed me so much, that I went ahead and ordered the jelly to accompany it. I have a dedicated brand of beard products, but just wanted to try something different and this has lived up to be just as good as my No. 1 go to brand!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment