Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Beard Oil for Grooming Facial Hair, Natural Kosher OU Certified Vegan Friendly 2 Fl Oz by Livana

Beard Oil for Grooming Facial Hair, Natural Kosher OU Certified Vegan Friendly 2 Fl Oz by Livana

This with time it soften my husbands beard. it has a pleasant smell to it . I recommond using everyday . If you keep using several times a week you will notice a difference faster

Overall, a great beard oil. I usually make my own health/beauty products to save money in the long run, but this actually seemed to save me money instead of having to buy all of the special oils and bottles/eye droppers to make my own product come to life.

The scent is nice and refreshing....which is great for all seasons. It calms/tames my beard and those random hairs that are doing their own thing after I wake up.

I like this product and I’m about to purchase another bottle. That said, be aware that it is lemon scented (or at least predominantly lemon). My wife initially remarked that my face smelled like furniture polish. I’ve grown to enjoy the smell but I’m sure some will not.

Great product, does what it’s supposed to.

This is an expensive, but still great performing beard oil with a good scent.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • EXCEPTIONAL CARE - Livana Natural Beard Taming Oil keeps stray whiskers under control, leaving your facial hair soft and manageable.
  • MULTIPLE USES - Our Natural Beard Taming Oil protects and moisturizes any beard, moustache or other facial hair, softening your whiskers as it works and breaking your beard's restless spirit.
  • ALL NATURAL - Livana Natural Beard Taming Oil contains no harsh chemicals, artificial fragrances or color, just a sweet blend of pure essential oils and all-natural scents.
  • MADE IN USA - Each of our Livana Natural products is manufactured solely in the United States using the highest quality ingredients available.
  • 100% LIVANA SATISFACTION GUARANTEE if not completely satisfied with your purchase.

Description

BRING THAT BEARD UNDER CONTROL

One of life's pleasures is a full-grown beard. But keeping it soft and well maintained can be a full-time adventure. Livana Beard Taming Oil brings that beard under control, leaving your whiskers soft and manageable. If your beard needs taming, this all-natural oil will break its restless spirit.

All NATURAL PROTECTION

Our Livana Beard Taming Oil is formulated to protect and moisturize your skin with no harmful additives, artificial fragrances or colors. We use a special blend of pure essential oils, chosen for their ability to transform your unruly whiskers into a stylish, healthy and more manageable beard.

Directions: Rub a few drops of oil between palms, then work through beard.

INGREDIENTS: Sweet Almond Oil, Argan Oil, Jojoba Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Bergamot Essential Oil, Lemon Essential Oil



Smells great, and takes less drops than more expensive brands, smell dies out to soon. Maybe last a little longer.

Delivery faster than a "speeding bullet". Still evaluating. Smells pretty good.

For a super inexpensive oil I loved it. It smelled great and had a nice shine in my dark beard.

graet natural oil at a good price

My bday really loves this & it smells great!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment