Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Beard Kit For Men Grooming.Scissors, Beard Oil, Beard Balm, Comb, Brush. Beard Grooming and Trimming Kit For Men. Great Gift For a Men With a Beard! By Captain Jax

Beard Kit For Men Grooming.Scissors, Beard Oil, Beard Balm, Comb, Brush. Beard Grooming and Trimming Kit For Men. Great Gift For a Men With a Beard! By Captain Jax

Ok so I got the kit, said in title you get the cape, but I guess you dont, so I was really miffed over this and contacted them, they were nice enough to send me the cape for free cause the title was really misleading, and since then changed the title. But ya they were really nice and apologetic. However I love the cape, but, the neck strap and length is very small, I guess I have a huge neck but it almost doesn't connect around my neck, just enough so it does so its slightly disappointing how hard it is to get around my neck to connect it, and after all of the complaining I did im glad it was free, cause I honestly would have thought about returning it, so if you have a big neck, beware it may not fit, and also if you have long hair, good luck.

HOWEVER , the kit as a whole is really good, love the comb, brush balm and oil. Scissors are really good. So my review on the kit is really good, however the company id give a 3 since they mislead in the title, but as I said, they changed it but why was this like that in the first place, I dont know but, the problem was solved and Im not happy with the purchase.

This kit is perfect for me! It has a wonderful wooden comb and brush set along with useful oil and balm to accompany a sharp pair of sciccors. Product arrived exactly as advertised. I use it everyday to maintain my “winter scruff” as my wife likes to call it. I think this would be an ideal gift for new beard growers. Don’t forget to also order the mirror cape - it’s sold separate, which is really clearly stated (not sure why people left negative comments about it not being included when it never was advertised as included - just read y’all). Thanks Captain!

This Captain Jax Beard Kit makes a fabulous gift. You get A LOT of high quality items which are presented in a very nice gift box. Also, You cannot beat the price...as you could not buy all these items separately for this price.

loved it, will buy more


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description



    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment