Saturday, September 7, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

ZEUS 100% Natural Eucalyptus Steam and Towel Mist, 4 Fluid Ounce

ZEUS 100% Natural Eucalyptus Steam and Towel Mist, 4 Fluid Ounce

Another GREAT Zeus product! My husband has a spectacular beard (really, he get compliments on it all the time) and we both love the Zeus products. He loves them for their quality, and I love them for the smell and quality ingredients. I am SUPER picky about scents and all of the Zeus products smell great - and this is no exception. I am pretty excited that this eucalyptus spray can also be used in the shower! Who doesn't love products with multiple uses? Spray a bit of this in a hot, steamy shower and you have the perfect answer to seasonal stuffiness! I highly recommend this and all Zeus products!

When I received this I was amazed at how wonderful it smelt! It sprays a nice fine mist! The package comes with the bottle, sealed with a lid. Then it has a separate spray head. This makes for easy traveling! It's a 4oz container, great size and you don't have to worry about product leaking out of the sprayer! It also comes in a nice ziplock plastic bag for easy storage! I have noticed a lot peaceful sleeping when sprayed on my pillows!

I use it every night when I wash my face. I put hot water in the sink with one spray. It is wonderful to use a washcloth that has been dipped into the water to rinse my face.
Love to just lean over the sink to breathe. I use it any chance I get to freshen up.

I love this product. I bought one for the steam room at my gym, and one for the home shower. The scent is not over-powering, and helps clear the sinuses.

I went to a spa in SoCal that had a eucalyptus steam room. I had bronchitis at the time & it made my breathing so much better. This product provides breathing relief at home and, it is really relaxing. Get some - you will not regret it.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 100% NATURAL: Made only of pure Eucalyptus!
  • TOWEL MIST: Use as a preshave by spraying on a hot towel to achieve a closer shave!
  • SHOWER USE: Simply spray into a warm shower for an energetic boost.
  • BREATHE DEEP: Eucalyptus clears sinuses and relaxes.
  • 4 Fl oz: Keeps you refreshed time and time again!

Description

Ever wish you could add an energizing boost to your shower routine? Perhaps something to clear your sinuses and get the oxygen flowing before you begin your day? Or if you're for a night shower kind of person, something to help you unwind might be what you're looking for. The Zeus 100% Natural Eucalyptus Steam and Towel Mist is made with only pure Eucalyptus to enhance your daily grooming routine! A spray or two into the shower before entering will enhance the mist to clear your sinuses and breath deeper. Its benefits don't stop there- it can also be added to your grooming routine. When fine tuning that beard (because we know you wouldn't dare shave it off), simply warm a towel and spray before placing on your face for a closer shave. No matter its use, the Zeus 100% Natural Eucalyptus Steam and Towel Mist can relax and rejuvenate!.



I love this stuff! I use it for aromatherapy in the shower. Smells great, and diffuses a lot better than regular essential oil droppers.

I am just in love with this spray! It smells amazing! I spray it around my house and also when I am in the shower.

This stuff really works for removing deck stain overspray from siding.

Smells amazing

Nice

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment