Friday, September 6, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

ZEUS 100% Boar Bristle Men's Beard Brush, Military Style - Made in Germany! SOFT BRISTLES

ZEUS 100% Boar Bristle Men's Beard Brush, Military Style - Made in Germany! SOFT BRISTLES

Nice and firm bristles help keep my beard clean and exfoliate my skin to help prevent beard dandruff. I've been using it 2-3 times a day and I've noticed my beard hair is a lot straighter now. Only down side is the bag that comes with barely big enough and it takes considerable effort to get the brush in the bag - so it's not all that useful.

The ZEUS military style brush is a superb grooming tool.

I really like this brush. It's everything I wanted, and the bristles are held in amazingly well. I've already started recommending this brush to others.

My husband has been into grooming his beard lately. This brush makes his beard look so tame. Before his beard was scraggly and untamed. It works well with shorter beards.

Feels great in the hand although it is slightly bigger than I would like. Premium quality and finish on the wood and bristles.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 100% BOAR: FIRM Bristles for longer beards, SOFT Bristles for shorter beards!
  • PEAR WOOD: Brush made to last with its luxurious, warp-resistant pear wood!
  • LARGE BRUSH: Our largest beard brush specifically designed for large beards!
  • MADE IN GERMANY: Artfully crafted brush made with the finest materials in Germany!
  • DIMENSIONS: 4-3/8"L x 2.5"W x 1.5"H | BRISTLE HEIGHT: 5/8"

Description

This large oval military-style brush is the perfect solution for untangling the largest of beards. Made from 100% boar bristles, this brush gives you the option of choosing very stiff bristles (first-cut) or softer and easier on skin (second-cut) bristles. The firmness of the brush is personal preference and many men with more sensitive skin prefer the second-cut bristles, while hardcore beard enthusiasts' swear by the firmness of the first-cut bristles for ultimate untangling. Choose wisely and see the effects of this beautiful pear wood brush that is crafted in Germany. Try this brush today with your favorite beard oil/balm and see what all the hype is about!



Super fast shipping and great brush. I also have the second cut brush and enjoy them both.

I have a pretty straggly beard and this is by far the best brush I have tried using.

Very sturdy

This is my third Zeus brush. The medium boar’s hair bristles on my first Zeus brush that I bought two years ago worked very well until my beard and hair grew out and the soft bristles could no longer brush my hair well. The first-cut boar bristles do a better job as they are stiffer. It still can be a bit of a challenge with my beard, but I definitely prefer the firmer bristles.

As with all Zeus brushes, the brush has a strong, turpentine smell to it. You wont smell it until the brush gets wet for the first time. After that, the strong smell definitely lingers. It will go away over a few weeks, but I wet the brush and then let it sit for days to air out to try to get rid of the smell which is not so pleasant if you are brushing your mustache, for example.

I really like the oval shape of this brush as compared to my rectangular bush. I find the oval shape allows me to have a bit more control as I to give a bit more control. There are notches on each side of the wooden handle to make it easier to grasp.

Overall, I have been very pleased with my Zeus brushes and this firm first cut bristle brush is no exception. It does a good job managing thicker hair, but I still find at times that a comb is needed. I just wish the Zeus brushes didn’t have to be aired out first.

I haven't seen or used a boar's hairbrush since I was a kids. I've been using copper or plastic.
I got this for my brother-in-law to try because he has a full unruly beard and professional job so he has to keep his beard neat. He loves it. He has big man hands and he says it's the right size. He likes it a lot better than his old one and says the boar's hair is probably the difference. His theory is that any beard oil he uses on his beard also conditions the brush.
Since it is 100% boar's hair, it will probably last a decade or more so the price is fair.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment