Sunday, September 29, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Vanilla Tobacco - 1oz Beard Oil + 2oz Balm Conditioner + Wood Comb & Sack - Natural & Organic

Vanilla Tobacco - 1oz Beard Oil + 2oz Balm Conditioner + Wood Comb & Sack - Natural & Organic

I assume that my husband his had a beard since he was probably 10 years old. Although when I met him he was clean-shaven Sgt. In the 82nd second airborne. Lately he has been complaining about flakes in his manly beard. So I took it upon myself to locate an appropriate man-scented vanilla tobacco beard grooming kit. We have both been very happy with this sent and his beard has never been more glorious. High-quality products I would definitely recommend this company. If you're thinking these are small amounts, know that a little goes a long way. I make various lotions, salves, and oils. I know I could not replicate this scent and I know that a quality product is worth every penny. Get some of this, your man and his beard will thank you...

Awesome smelling balm and oil. Very good quality and the wood beard comb works out just fine. The scent is not overpowering and last through the day. Keeps my beard soft and smooth. I make my own beard oil and balms, but can't replicate this scent if I tried. It's well worth the money. When this is gone I will order more.

The product had a very nice smell to it and has helped my beard become noticeably softer.

Great product the beard oil smells amazing!

Great kit was well liked.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • ✅ 100% ORGANIC & NATURAL INGREDIENTS - Made to Order - Ares Kit
  • ✅ VANILLA TOBACCO | ENVY ~ to die for, a hint of warm tobacco with a vanilla base. Our most popular scent. This is Total Beard Envy.
  • ✅ OUR MISSION - To help stop your beard from drying & being brittle as it penetrates right down to your skin keeping it dandruff free, moisturized, styled & healthy like the Beard of God.
  • ✅ HANDCRAFTED IN ALCONA, ONTARIO, CANADA - It's cold up here so we know how to maintain Beards!

Description

+ ONE OF THE FINEST BEARD OILS & BALMS ON THE MARKET BY BEARD of GOD +
#ScentsforGents #HandCrafted #MadetoOrder #Organic

VANILLA TOBACCO | ENVY ~ to die for, a hint of warm tobacco with a vanilla base. Our most popular scent. TOTAL BEARD ENVY

What's in my Order?
2oz Beard Balm Conditioner - All Organic Ingredients
1oz Beard Oil Conditioner - All Organic Oils
Beard of God Mahogany Wood Comb
Beard of God Burlap Storage Sack

Full of Organic nutritional oils & butters & waxes (depending on oil or balm), BEARDofGOD Beard Balm & Oil Conditioner stops your beard from drying & being brittle as it penetrates right down to your skin keeping it dandruff free, moisturized, healthy & styled like the Beard of God.

No Additives, Parabens or GMO's. Product has not been tested on animals. Vegan friendly & USDA Organic.

When creating our products we keep 1 thing in mind. "Would we use this ourselves & be happy"? This is why, we don't use the traditional essential oils like all other Beard companies. Sandalwood, Cedar, Lavender, Ylang Ylang. I mean in all seriousness, do you want to smell like a forest, or flowers or a woman? We didn't think so either. Time for something new. Time for BEARD OF GOD

** Hand-crafted & Made to Order **



Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment