Saturday, September 7, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Ultra Grooming Beard Shampoo & Wash for Beards by Beardsley and Company, Beard Care Products, Wild Berry 8 oz

Ultra Grooming Beard Shampoo & Wash for Beards by Beardsley and Company, Beard Care Products, Wild Berry 8 oz

Review Preface: I have a full beard that hangs about one inch off of my face. I've been growing it out since early November 2014.

As a user of scented beard oil, my main concern purchasing this product was the strength of the scent after reading some of the reviews stating that it leaves your beard smelling like wild berry after you wash up. I wanted the soft beard, but not a scent that would overpower my beard oil.

After using the beard wash, I can tell you two things about it:

1) The scent smells great, is not overpowering, and does not cover up my beard oil scent at all. If anything, my beard oil easily covers up the scent of the wash, which is what I wanted.

2) The wash leaves your beard feeling soft and magical. Yes, magical. That is the only word that comes to mind in order to describe the softness. It was like touching a feathery pillow on my face, and my beard was very happy.

Highly recommended.

I've never had good luck growing a beard, but recently in my life I discovered there is an industry dedicated to helping men with issues such as mine: scraggly beards that grow in full some places, grow patchy in others and grow in whatever-direction-it-feels-like in yet other places. Because of this newfound knowledge, I embarked on my manly bearded endeavor.

Regarding this product: lathers very, very well, goes on clean and rinses easily. As another reviewer stated, it even tastes good--I wasn't trying to get it in my mouth, but somehow it happened, and I didn't have to make that spitting noise in the shower. I have a keen sense of smell and Beardsley Wild Berry is not at all overpowering; after rinsing it out, I can't detect a smell at all, but that may just be me.

It also appears my beard is a bit more manageable afterward, but certainly it feels soft and clean. Based on other feedback here on Amazon, I use this product every-other day in the shower, and try to avoid washing my beard at all in between. I do use a leave-in conditioner and beard oil, also as recommended by some here. So far, so good for this current attempt at beard-growing.

I've had a beard for as long as I can remember, and the first thing that always lead me to trimming my beard short had been the dryness traditional shampoo would wreck on my baby face that hides under the foliage of manliness wanting to stay on my face. Basically this product made me feel like I was growing succulent moss on my face instead of a blackberry bush. Pair this with a light beard oil and grow for years!!!

I like this product. Some people aren't fans of the smell from what I see in other comments, but it doesn't last that long and its not super potent. I believe the idea of the product is for when you get the suds in your mouth accidentally, it doesn't have a nasty soap taste and actually tastes a bit sweet. You're beard may smell like a bowl of fruity pebbles (The boy inside the man of me still enjoys a bowl every now and again), but your beard will never be softer. The smell is definitely worth the effects that the shampoo has on your beard. Absolutely worth a buy, and better than most of the other beard shampoos I've used (I've used about 2 or 3 others) in terms of making your beard feel soft.

I love this product. I have been using it for a week now in conjunction with the conditioner. I have a full, somewhat unruly beard and these products have done the trick. Easy to use, and smell fresh. I highly recommend this if you have a woolly nest!!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Specially formulated for facial hair, 8 oz bottle.
  • Leaves your beard and moustache clean and fresh
  • Clean, fresh smelling wild berry scent. Flavored as well, much preferred to soapy tastes!
  • Beardsley Shampoo is perfect for moustaches too; it will just last you twice as long
  • Can also be used on your hair, what's good for your beard is also good for your hair!

Description

Beardsley Ultra Shampoo for Beards, Wild Berry 8 oz.

BEARD SHAMPOO

The indispensable beard cleanser.

Beardsley Beard Shampoo for Beards is specially formulated for facial hair. It will leave your beard and mustache clean and fresh. Apply a small amount, massage well, and rinse thoroughly. Your choice of Wild Berry or Cantaloupe flavors.

About the product

Beardsley and Company is recognized worldwide as a premier brand for facial hair care
The original brand for facial hair products introduced in 1993
Pleasant tasting. No soapy aftertaste!
Beardsley Beard Shampoo is perfect for mustaches too; it will just last you twice as long
Can also be used on your hair, what's good for your beard is also good for your hair!

Why a special beard shampoo for beards?
When washing their beards, most men just let whatever drips down from washing their hair do the job. This is probably because regular beard shampoo tastes very bitter and applying it directly around the mouth area is unpleasant. But because beards are directly exposed to foods, drinks, and smoking products, they deserve to be treated better. Beardsley and Company mild-flavored botanical formula makes it a pleasure for a man to wash his beard as often and as thoroughly as he likes.

What if you are just starting to grow a beard?
When you stop shaving, your skin may react by producing more dead cells. They often get trapped in the bristles of the new beard growth, causing irritation. Frequent washing with Beardsley Beard Shampoo is an excellent way to avoid this problem. Many new beard wearers find that Beardsley and Company botanical ingredients are especially soothing to the skin in the first weeks of growth.



This stuff is great! Used to use normal shampoo on the mess that is my beard thinking hair is hair, but this stuff leaves my beard feeling so much better than normal stuff you use on the head. You know how in those shampoo commercials you see the women doing hair flips? Picture that, but me doing it with my beard. My wife also complements the beard and loves the way it smells. Saves me from having to spray febreze ever morning.

I've tried many, but this is (by far) my favorite beard shampoo. Leaves beard shiny and healthy...best with Beardsley conditioner. Added plus, skin underneath beard stays moist and healthy-looking too.

Great product. The scent is awesome and the lather is great. I've been using this daily for weeks and I've noticed a softness to my beard that I didn't get with other beard washes. There are others out there that still work well but I prefer the scent and feel of this one.

It has a very nice smell, but not overpowering at all. I don't know that it's actually making my beard any softer, but that could be because I keep my beard pretty short, so I keep trimming off the hair that's been shampooed. Either way, my face smells nice and feels clean after using this, so I can't complain!

I've been using Beadsley Shampoo for Beards for a couple of years, and it's my favorite of all the brands I've tried. I keep my facial hair cut short now, but when I let my beard grow out long, this shampoo and the Beardsley conditioner kept it soft and smelling fresh. The berry flavor doesn't taste or smell strong to me, and my wife approved, as well. I clip my hair short as well, and this shampoo keeps my scalp clean and feeling fresh as well.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment