Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Spiced Rum Beard Oil

Spiced Rum Beard Oil


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    If you haven't been to the Caribbean, here's your opportunity. I had the privilege to travel to the Caribbean a few times, and with the different countries and cultures, there's one thing they all have in common...Rum. This scent has a Notes of allspice, cinnamon, and Amber, all carefully crafted to take you away from your life, back to the time when you were on vacation, possibly sipping rum on the beach. Get back to your vacation self. People like him more. I've taken samples to work and hear things like: -"This smells like something I want to drink." -"Oh damn, I like this." -"I put some of your oils in my hair and in my hats. I love them." Although it smells good enough to drink-DON'T. This product does not contain alcohol. Use with caution if you having an allergy because this product contains Sweet Almond Oil. All products purchased from American suppliers. Made in Ohio.



    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment