Sunday, September 29, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Proraso After Shave Balm, Refreshing and Toning, 3.4 Fl Oz

Proraso After Shave Balm, Refreshing and Toning, 3.4 Fl Oz

OMG I love this stuff. Very refreshing, and my skin feels great. I don't have a problem shaving every day, so this seemed like the best choice. They also make one for sensitive skin. The other nice thing is that the scent is not strong at all. After about ten minutes of wearing it, it fades quickly. You still have it on, but it doesn't announce your presence five minutes before you enter the room, and it doesn't linger for half an hour after you leave. In fact, most people would have to be pretty close to you to smell it on you, and it always gets compliments. I'm looking forward to trying some of the other scents.

This maybe the best stuff on the market. 0% alcohol, and it refreshes your face. I give this a small edge on Barberry Coast splash, even though they are a (similar, but) different product. The smell is a nice menthol/mint that helps get you moving in the morning, and fades as expected-- this will be a must have for me from now on

This product is worth its weight in gold. My skin used to get so irritated after shaving. I switched over to wet shaving and my skin has improved significantly. I shave twice a week and use this 2-3 times during the week and I am still on the same bottle. This bottle has last me 9 months so far. I am getting close to the bottom now and will absolutely be buying more when I run out. Your face and neck deserve this product. You wont be let down.

I love the whole Proraso line. I use the green scent version on my head and I love the way it feels. The green preshave cream is like Vick’s on your head and you can feel a little warmth too. It feels like it is doing more than softening stubble, like it is medicating your scalp too. Combine this with the green aftershave balm and my head feels refreshed and clean. Also there is no scent.

It's an after shave, not a cologne, and is intended to sooth your face. It goes on creamy and works well. I've wanted to get away and back to an after shave lotion product. This works. It's a little pricey but long lasting.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Alcohol-free, non-greasy formula soothes and provides immediate relief after shaving.
  • Combines hydrating properties of a balm with calming and soothing benefits of a cream.
  • Enriched with Eucalyptus Oil to purify skin and reduce inflammation.
  • Enriched with Menthol to revitalize, tone, cool and refresh.
  • Cruelty free, over 95% natural and contains no silicones, mineral oils, SLS or parabens

Description

Proraso After Shave Balm, Refreshing and Toning, is an alcohol-free, non-greasy formula that provides immediate relief after shaving and completes the shaving ritual. Combining the hydrating properties of a balm with the calming and soothing benefits of a cream, the lightweight formula is enriched with Eucalyptus Oil to help purify the skin and reduce inflammation, and Menthol to revitalize, tone, cool and refresh. Cruelty-free, with 87% of ingredients of natural origins. No parabens, phthalates, silicones, mineral oils, artificial colors or SLS. Originating in Italy, Proraso has been innovating professional highest-quality products in the shaving world for generations, and has evolved to become a staple of Italian culture. From the first product -- Pre-Shave Cream -- in 1948, to now, the Martelli family principles hold true: to create professional, quality products that deliver a pleasurable and impeccable shave, in the barbershop and at home.



This stuff is great and it's scented so probably not good for workdays at most places of employment. I think it's great but I find I still have to add a second coat for my face to be completely "un twitchy" from a shave. Nivea is probably the best unscented aftershave balm out there.

It's been my favorite after shave balm for a long time. No alcohol, so it doesn't dry out the skin, menthol and eucalyptus are a nice way to start the day. Good stuff.

The best thing i ever bought !

It really does according to description. it cools the skin after being shaved with an electric shaver like Braun and you can feel your face cold !

I love Proraso products. Have used a few of their soaps and really like the menthol aftershave. This is the first aftershave cream ive tried. I really like it! Makes my face feel very soft and has a hint of menthol cooling.

Good lotion but I dont like the smell of eucalyptus oil. Would not buy again.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment