Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Pre De Provence Moroccan Argan Oil for Skin, Face, Hair, Nails (0.5 oz) - Citrus

Pre De Provence Moroccan Argan Oil for Skin, Face, Hair, Nails (0.5 oz) - Citrus

Argan oil is incredible, who knew? Well, at least that's what this product is leading me to believe. I don't really need anything fancy, I am a guy that is pretty easy to please; Chapstick is just fine for me. But my first time purchasing this product was by chance. It happened to be on the counter by the cash register and the store owner highly recommended it. So I tossed one in the bag not expecting to be wowed by moisturizing lip balm... and I soon forgot I even purchased it until I just about threw it out with the bag.

I don't use it every day, but when it is needed, it does an incredible job. Great coverage and it doesn't rub off easily and it doesn't immediately absorb into your skin leaving you to feel that you need to put more of it on either; you can feel the layer of protection. I only apply the product to my lips if severely chapped and cracking. That's when it really does it's job well.

The only complaint I have is the packaging and the 'flavor.'

First, it is a very thick, paper-like tube and I'm fairly sure if it got damp it would eventually start falling apart. Hasn't happened yet but I haven't taken it anywhere either. I can imagine if it was tossed in a make up bag or purse it could get pretty grimy fairly quickly. Small distraction.

Second and last complaint is that I was expecting this to be Orange scented. The lip balm I received says 'NEW - Vanilla' on the cap. Not fond of the vanilla scent as it is way overused in just about every product that has a scent--but given how well this product works, and it isn't an over-powering vanilla scent, it'll do the trick.

I canot say enough good things about Argan oil in any form. It is a miracle oil for my 60 year old dry skin and hair. I use the argan oil and shea butter soap, the argan oil bath scrub, argan oil body butter and 100% pure argan oil. Yes, I'm addicted to something that works. I originally bought the body butter and was so happy with the results. I could not believe how soft it made my legs and feet feel after just one use. I have even used it to shave with along with the argan silky body oil for the closest, softest shave I have ever had!!
I put the argan silky body oil on immediately after my shower while my skin is damp. I use it all over my body and what is left on my hands I use to rub through my hair. I use the 100% pure argan oil on my face and also rub that through my hair as well. My hair is straight but colored and it loves the extra moisture and shine the argan oil gives it.
The best part is the fact that the argan oil feels greasy as you rub it on your skin but it absorbs quickly with no oily residue. What is left is a gentle citrus scent and the smoothest moisturize skin you could ever dream of!! This is a must have and a little goes a long way.

This lip balm is amazing! The scent is very delicate which I appreciate (I hate heavy scents) and the balm applies smoothly and lasts longer than any other lip balm I’ve used. My lips feel moisturized for hours, even when I’m eating or drinking. I’m rarely thrilled with beauty products and seldom order an item a second time, but this little balm will be reordered again and again.

I have been on the search for a good chapstick all my life. I'm 46 years old and have been a burt's bees fan for most of that time, but this, although it is expensive, is the only thing that doesn't leave my lips chapped in cold winter weather when the heat is on inside most of the time. I think it's the argan, vit. E combo, but it's truly great!! Also a very light fragrance, so nothing too obnoxious.

This seems to be good quality oil but I gave it four stars due to "tricky" packaging. It says 100 percent pure oil and the label only says argan oil, leading you to believe it is pure argan oil...it is not. It's been blended with sweet orange, which is fine and I don't mind. The oil works well for hair, nails and skin, which is what I use it for regularly, however if you are sensitive to citrus...avoid it.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • The perfect multi tasker
  • Apply everywhere from hair to skin to nails for instant radiance
  • Give your skin a refreshed, glowing look immediately
  • Argan is a moisturizing beauty miracle that provides healthy radiance everywhere it is applied from hair to skin
  • DISCOVER FRENCH ARTISANAL SKINCARE AND BATH PRODUCTS - Click the Pre de Provence link at the top of the page to explore more natural and gentle products

Description

Known as a natural, ultra-rich, nourishing and organic ingredient that contains super high levels of Vitamin E and essential fatty acids, Argan Oil provides triple-action benefits of regenerating, hydrating and anti-oxidizing. Plus as a super lightweight oil, it absorbs easily and can be used everywhere from treating split hair ends, moisturizing cuticles and providing a radiant glow on skin. Equally wonderful for gifts, guests and personal care, pair our Argan Oil with Pre de Provence’s argan balm, argan soap, argan hand cream, argan shower gel, and more. The Argan Oil used in our products supports a Moroccan charitable organization named Marocavie. Marocavie helps to protect the Argan Forest, improve the socio-economic development of women, plus supports the education of their children.



I couldn't possibly like this lip balm anymore than I do. I buy these all the time so finally decided to post a review. Now, I have tried so many different types of balms and chap sticks. I have very dry skin/ lips. This stuff is amazing. I only have to use it in the morning before work and then right before bed. My lips are so soft now that even my lipstick I put on looks smooth throughout the day. Now lipstick girls out there, you know that struggle. This stuff is great. Try it for yourself!

Lovely cream that has kept my feet crack-free and smooth all winter. I use Argan Body Butter exclusively to keep my feet well hydrated and moisturized. It has a pleasing subtle scent. I first started using this product 2 years ago when I had rough and cracked skin on my heels. It worked a miracle then, so since then I use it every 2nd day in the winter after showering and have no signs of dry and cracked heels. It works well on elbows, knees and hands too.

Love it, I have an issue when it comes to lip balms. Either they don't work or they moisturizer my lips and make the chapped skin soft and kind of peel off part way which I don't like. This lip balm doesn't do that, it just moisturize's them and keeps them soft. No peeling skin

I really Love this Argan Body Butter. I mainly use it on my Face and hands, especially in the winter when it tends to be more dry. Best to put it on right after a shower or if you just wash your face, only a dime size dab goes a long way to do the job. Put it in the palm of your hand, work palms together and smooth on your face. It moisturizes without becoming greasy feeling and holds the moisture without becoming dry within a short period of time.

Bought this as part of a gift along with the Moroccan Argan Oil & Shea Butter soap and was a big hit! Great price and the personal luxury the gift provided was much appreciated. Would definitely buy again...next time for me!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment