Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Oster Model 10 Classic Professional Barber Salon Pro Hair Grooming Clipper With blades Size 000 And 1.

Oster Model 10 Classic Professional Barber Salon Pro Hair Grooming Clipper With blades Size 000 And 1.

these are truly a gem. The retro look and high quality have endured over the years. I use this to cut my own hair and it looks like I go to a barber shop. The whirring sound they make is pleasant and the blades glide effortlessly through my hair. They're nice and weighty so that you have to be very deliberate about your passes, making for a great haircut.

The only thing I don't particularly like is that they can get a bit hot if they're on for a while, but that goes with the territory of "they still make it like they used to."

I think I like them.???
They sound like an air plane and get very hot after one haircut.
I am a stylist so it makes me a bit nervous as I use them many times a day.
love the cut they give though.
As a regular consumer...I would not recommend.
maitence is a MUST with these.

Talk about a close cut (using 0 blade) with absolutely no pain. I tried everything to nick myself or create pain. Failed. Those cheap $40 clippers constantly gave me pain if I did not use them a certain way. Not only was the cut very close but it was quick. Just one pass is all it took. To address two issues I have heard: heat and noise. Yes, the clippers starting getting warm but that was after using them for the equivalent of two non-stop haircuts. Felt warm in my hand but not on my head. Not a problem to me. Noise. If you want hummingbird quite, this is not it. Nor is it ear popping loud. From barbershops I have gone to, the motor noise is normal. Comes down to how sensitive your ears are. All in all, this appears to be a winning clipper - will post again if my opinion changes.

July 31, 2017 -- still working great. The heat issue is not an issue. Neither is the noise. Still love it. Use it every 3-5 days.

Very good product.

Unlike wahl, whom I normally buy hair equipment from, getting an Oster feels like a lot of high maintenance will go into it.

...And it is worth it!

I love how the blades can be individually bought and swapped with ease, for ex 1 1/2 and 1 inch clippers blades are sold separately. Makes Cleaning blades less hassle with out having to take the apart the clippers.

I have to learn how to fade but I feel very confident with this tools.

I recommend buying in addition with this product the following:

1 inch oster blade
1 1/2 in. Oster blade
Oster blade wash
Oster 5-in-1 spray

It may seem like lot but having the products ready will prepare you for first time use.

I bought it with the cord. Hopefully these clippers last me a long time.

I’ve been cutting my own hair for about 12 years using lower quality, less expensive clippers; this clipper is excellent and makes a big difference even for a buzz cut. I wish I had discovered it and upgraded years ago. The clippers and motor are so smooth it didn’t even feel like it was cutting my hair the first time I used it (but I could see the results of course). Compared to my old inferior clipper, it was like cutting hair with a laser. The Oster attachments (eg #2 comb) are also high quality and snap securely into place with springs. Very happy with purchase


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Includes detachable Blades #000 and #1
  • Powerful, Universal Motor for Heavy-duty Use
  • Durable, Break-resistant Housing
  • Includes Blade Guard, Lubricating Oil and Cleaning Brush
  • Extra Long, 10 ft Power Cord

Description

It's the perfect barber's tool. The Model 10 clipper pays homage to American quality and craftsmanship and celebrates the distinct tradition of technique, skill and design. The Model 10 Clipper is sleek, compact and loaded with power too. Designed to last with durable, break-resistant housing. The clipper's heavy-duty, universal motor stands up to all-day use and cuts any hair type using Classic 76 detachable blades. Top-rated for the experienced stylist/barber. Includes blade guard and cleaning accessories.



I absolutely love these clippers better than any other Oster model I've ever used! The blades do not get hot ever even with extended use thanks to the vents on the sides of the unit. I love the retro design, and they are not too light, nor too heavy. Just enough bulk to feel like you have control of them. They work wonderfully, though a tad bit louder than some other models. They deliver a clean cut, and feed quickly and effortlessly. Wouldn't go back to anything else! This seller was wonderful to go through and my purchase was exactly as it should have been with proper seals on the box to ensure it was a legit Oster product.

Kinda pricey, but hey - should NEVER need to purchase another. My son has very thick, coarse, curly hair and other clippers could be a pain for both of us. These were so easy to use he thought at first they were not even cutting his hair. I've been cutting his hair since he was a pre-teen, and this was the easiest cut we've done.

I finally broke down and bought a real unit. I do my own buzzcuts and this unit made life much easier. I did like the wireless clippers I found at marshals, but the plastic combs were annoying, I like that I can change the metal head for the size instead. I went with the oyster 10 over the 76 due to it being a bit smaller, quieter and not as heavy. It does heat up, but nothing that bothers me. All around just a great unit

Aspiring barber and these feel great in the hand and very controllable when cutting. The detachable blades are a little pricey but you get what you pay for. I use these primarily for clipper over comb and removal of bulk when fading. Highly suggest these to anyone looking into barbering.

THIS IS THE GREATEST MACHINE !!!! YES PROFESSIONAL IS THE CORRECT word for it!!! ABSOLUTELY sharp and works sooooo quietly ... best machine ive owned !!!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! WORTH THE MONEY!!!!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment