Sunday, September 1, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

OGX Thick & Full + Biotin & Collagen Conditioner, 13 Ounce

OGX Thick & Full + Biotin & Collagen Conditioner, 13 Ounce

A lot of products that claim to amplify fine hair just make it sticky, dull or coated. This makes my hair feel & look fuller without he gooey feeling other brands often give me. In have baby fine hair and this makes it feel much thicker & full of shine.

I am a mid twenty year old Caucasian male with thinning hair due to genetics so I found this product after desperate internet searches. After using this product in combination with Nizoral I believe that I noticed healthier looking hair and scalp. I cannot say for certain that more hair was growing but it appears to be thicker. This was after about 12 weeks of continual use.

I also used the product on my beard and made it very fluffy and healthy looking, but as biotin has been known to cause acne I noticed this as well around my chin area.

I have very chin length, fine, thin, blonde hair. After having two children, I noticed that it got the greasy weighted-down look much more easily by the end of the day. No matter what shampoo or conditioner I tried, I had this problem- and absolutely NO volume. I even used all the "volumizing, clarifying, light moisturizing" products you could find. I tried sprays, mousses, volumizing creams. You name it! Then I came accross this. HOLY MOLY! It works. My hair still feels clean and light. No more weighted down feeling. No greasiness. Try it. It is worth the money. I used the shampoo and conditioner. I do replace the shampoo with a clear clarifying shampoo 2-3 days a week just to clean out any residue from my scalp and hair. Just try it. I know it may not work for everyone, but I will never use anything else.

smells good, good slip(good for detangling), helps with hair growth a lot, the only downnside is that might make your hair frizzy, but just a little

This product is amazing! I highly recommend this for people with thinning hair. After using both the shampoo and conditioner for 2 weeks, I definitely notice that my hairs strands appear thicker.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Not tested on animals
  • The mixture of biotin and collagen helps strands of hair feel thicker, fuller and more abundant
  • The plumping collagen also adds dimension and volume to flat, limp hair
  • With its hydrolyzed wheat proteins, ogx conditioner, 13 fl oz, adds texture to any type of hair
  • Its high-performance ingredient blend infuses powerful pro-vitamin B7 nutrients into every strand of hair.

Description

We're beauty, pure and simple. So unattainable looks don't inspire us, but originality does. That's why we love being different; from our exotic ingredients, to the shape of our bottles, to our quest for sustainability-we approach beauty in our own way.



OGX is the best hair products I have ever used. The conditioner leaves my hair light and natural with no split ends. The Keritan works wonderfully on my granddaughters thick, long hair. No knots, comb glides through.

I like it. It soften my hair like the rest of the ogx shampoos and conditioners. I like the smell I like the color and it really does help your thicker. My hair seemed 2x thick anlfter using this one time. I used other conditioners a few days after and it was still thick. Recommended

I was having oily hair issues for quite some time. However, when I started using this conditioner in conjunction with the shampoo every other wash and a shampoo brush, my hair is lovely and never feels stripped or weighed down.

smells good, works well. haven't noticed any significant hair growth since i started using though.

I am happy with the Argan Oil product, so I believe would deliver good results as well. I noticed good results from the first use and believe that the long term result will be just as good

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment