Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

OGX Hydrate & Color Reviving + Lavender Luminescent Platinum Conditioner, 13 Ounce

OGX Hydrate & Color Reviving + Lavender Luminescent Platinum Conditioner, 13 Ounce

Love everything about this shampoo. Lathers easily, small amount does the job. Leaves hair feeling and smelling nice. Great price.
Hubby even commented on sparkling color of my gray hair today. That's a first...lol

I have color treated and highlighted hair which tends to get brassy looking after many washes. Since switching to this, the color remains fresh and pretty until my touch up. Leaves hair fresh and clean and not weighed down.

I am allergic to SLS and have platinum highlights on a salt and pepper base. It is difficult to find a shampoo that does everything I want it to do. this one does and it smells wonderful.

I've been using this for about a month now and my hair is notably more platinum with every use. Lavender and chamomile are amazing for conditioning as well as calming and provides a truly relaxing, healing, cleansing shower experience. 10/10 will buy again.

This smells amazing! I dyed my hair blonde and I can really tell a difference in keeping it ashy instead of brassy. Leaves my hair always feeling soft and less frizzy than with other shampoos.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • HYDRATING CONDITIONER FOR COLOR TREATED HAIR: OGX Hydrate & Tone Reviving + Lavender Luminescent Platinum Conditioner brightens the look of platinum blonde tresses with this blend containing lavender oil & chamomile extract. Protect those tresses, blondie
  • BRIGHTENING PLATINUM BLONDE CONDITIONER: This formula helps to remove the appearance of yellow brassiness while boosting brilliant white blonde tones and gray hair with radiance and shine. This color-shielding formula also contains UVA/UVB sun-filters.
  • BEAUTY PURE AND SIMPLE: OGX hair care products are inspired by nature. We don't try to make hair look "perfect" because we'd rather make hair look fuller, smoother, straighter, curlier, or bouncier & smell irresistible while we're at it.
  • ROCK WHAT YOU'VE GOT: OGX hair care products are designed to bring out the best in your hair, no matter what type or texture. Whether you need quenching moisture for curly hair, protection for colored hair, blowout cream, or matte pomade--we've got you.
  • THE OGX DIFFERENCE:Try OGX if you've used products by Pureology, Head & Shoulders, Kerastase, Paul Mitchell, Batiste, Biolage, Pantene, Redken, Oribe, Loreal, Herbal Essences, TreSemme, Matrix, Bumble & Bumble, Biolage, Bed Head, Deva Curl, Living Proof

Description

We're beauty, pure and simple. So unattainable looks don't inspire us, but originality does. That's why we love being different; from our exotic ingredients to the shape of our bottles, to our quest for sustainability we approach beauty in our own way.



I purchased this lavender shampoo to help with the brassy color of my gray hair. Can I just say that it worked just fine! I use a small amount and follow up with my own conditioner. Smells okay too

Smells amazing but definitely makes my hair feel dry so I follow it up with a deep conditioning mask on the days I use it, but my natural silver streaks sparkle!

Smells wonderful and does leave my blonde hair shiny. The consistency of the shampoo is thick almost like a gel at first.

I have fine hair that is easily weighed down by conditioner. It smells great and natural, not strong and perfume-y. This stuff is amazing, but I can't find it at my local pharmacy anymore... So I bought three bottles! Stock up!

It smells great! I bought it because it didn't have any sulfates and might help tone any brassiness in my blond highlights, but I am also pleased with how soft it makes my hair and how great it smells!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment