Saturday, September 28, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Natural Man Beard Oil 4oz All Natural Unscented (No Added Fragrance) Beard Conditioner by Botanical Skin Works

Natural Man Beard Oil 4oz All Natural Unscented (No Added Fragrance) Beard Conditioner by Botanical Skin Works

This is a great product and underated in my opinion. I wear my beard from 2-5 inches depending on the time of year and a single bottle lasts me upwards of 5 months. My beard is curly and without it I would not be able to wear one comfortably because I would not be able to comb it. My skin feels great and my beard and face do not get itchy, tangled, or dandruffy when I use this oil. For the price you will find nothing better; trust me I have used many other products. I have been using this product for a little over two years and I just bought my 3rd bottle. Some oils are $20+ for 1 ounce... this is a 4 ounce bottle. If your looking for a great product at a great price give it a try. Don't beat yourself up with an uncomfortable, itchy beard. Spend $10 and rock one in style.

I have tried a number of beard oils on both a short and long beard. A number of oils go rancid by the end of the day and become smelly, which is no fun when it is by your nose. I purchased this product through Amazon a few years back and have purchased a few more bottles since. It says sent free, but there is a very subtle nice sent that I have never had go rancid. Plus the cost for the amount is cheaper then most beard oils out there. I highly recommend this product not just for cost and sent, but it also does a great job moisturizing your skin keeping away a flaky beard and softening up your beard.

Purchased this for hubby when he started complaining about itchy dry skin after shaving when the cold weather started. He loves it. It penetrates through his beard without being greasy and they are not lying about scent free!

A great product with quality ingredients. No overwhelming scent. The dispenser works wonderful. It absorbs into my beard well and helps control it while adding a little shine. I would recommend this product for any beardly man.

Purchased this for my Dad and he really likes it. He was glad that it really didn't have a smell and said his beard was going where it felt like and this helped control it


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description



    I've grown my beard out every fall/winter for the past few years. I use this oil every day to condition my beard and skin and couldn't be my pleased. I have delicate skin that is subject to breakouts but have had no issues using this beard oil. Furthermore, the fact that it's unscented is great so I can wear cologne and not worry about competing scents. One bottle of this normally lasts one beard season (6 months). I strongly recommend this beard oil.

    Just as good as the Bay Lime, but it really is unscented. You have to put it very close to your nostrils to smell anything, and then it just smells like oil.

    Nice product, softens beard, no oily feel, almost odor free, depending on your choice.

    Goes on easy. Non-greasy, and leave your beard nice and soft.
    What could be better than a beard the the ladies want to touch instead of run away from?

    It does the job it was intended for, and the spray applicator makes it easy to use approximately the same amount each time used.

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment