Saturday, September 28, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Miracle Botanicals Organic Australian Sandalwood Essential Oil - 100% Pure Santalum Spicatum - 5ml, 10ml, and 30ml Sizes - Therapeutic Grade - 5ml

Miracle Botanicals Organic Australian Sandalwood Essential Oil - 100% Pure Santalum Spicatum - 5ml, 10ml, and 30ml Sizes - Therapeutic Grade - 5ml

Not only is the aroma spot- on, and indiscernable from my sandalwood from Plant Therapy (a company which posts GC/MS reports for every essential oil they sell) but it also performed wonderfully yesterday at relieving some severe spasms in my upper back. Once again, I am very satisfied with a purchase from Miracle Botanical.

I couldn't be happier with this purchase. I heard about Miracle Botanicals from a group I'm a part of on Facebook that's all about the safe essential oil usage, and the best companies to buy from. MB is ranked in the top, and this sandalwood is a perfect example of why. It's a lovely, soothing woodsy scent that instantly transports me to a place of tranquility. It reminds me of walking through the woods, a little bit smoky, a little bit sweet with earthy undertones. sandalwood is great for sleep and also terrific for your skin - and you won't find a better price anywhere on the market. Thanks Miracle Botanicals!!

I was skeptical about this sandlewood EO when I first opened the bottle. It had a strong unpleasant chemical smell. After I added a few drops to my diffuser, the sandlewood EO totally transformed and filled my room with rich warm fragrant aroma that no other EOs could have done. The aroma even lingers when I don't use the EO at all. Will order more.

Tip: An extra drop or two of lavender oil would enhance the aroma further.

Very strong close up, but from far away very pretty smelling. I would purchase this again.

Being around oils for a number of years, I thought I'd give Miracle Botanicals a try and purchased this product. Never experiencing Australian sandalwood, I opened the bottle to a rich pleasurable aroma slightly different from Indian sandalwood then put a couple of drops in my hand and its aroma brought me to that pure sandalwood... "place". I recommend this oil and Miracle Botanicals!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • We offer the most premium quality Australian Sandalwood in the world. Our Sandalwood Essential Oil is sourced and managed by indigenous Australians. This therapeutic and fragrant oil is organically sourced from a special population of Sandalwood trees in Western Australia. Main Chemical Components: z-a-santalol (15.2%), E,e-farnesol (13.6%), z-b-santalol (5.8%), epi-b-santalol (1.4%)
  • Botanical Name: Santalum Spicatum / Country of Origin: Australia
  • Plant Part: Heartwood / Method of Extraction: Steam Distilled
  • Color/Consistency: Clear Yellow-Gold with Medium Consistency
  • 5ml in Amber Glass European Dropper Bottle

Description

Our Australian Sandalwood Essential Oil is organically grown on a renewable Sandalwood plantation and harvested by indigenous Australian farmers.

Australian Sandalwood Essential Oil has gained its popularity with aromatherapists as an ecologically responsible substitute for traditionally used Indian Sandalwood.

Australian Sandalwood Essential Oil is highly valued for its woody and sweet aroma, as well as its strong anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties.

Properties: Antiphlogistic, Antiseptic, Antispasmodic, Aphrodisiac, Astringent, Bactericidal, Carminative, Decongestant, Diuretic, Emollient, Expectorant, Fungicidal, Insecticidal, Sedative, Tonic

Perfumery Note: Base

Aroma: Sweet, Warm, and Woody

Blends with: Bergamot, Cedarwood, Chamomile Roman, Clary Sage, Frankincense, Geranium, Grapefruit, Jasmine, Lavender, Neroli, Palo Santo, Patchouli, Rose Otto, Vetiver, Ylang Ylang.



oaky, woody, not real incense-y, good for wood notes in perfumes that call for wood and leather, but not cedar. Actually, if you added some rose and jasmine to this, you might get a better cedar than the cedar extract you find from others.

This sandlewood smells wonderful. Mild, warm, soft, vanilla like. Worth the price.

This is a great Sandalwood Oil. Of course it pales a bit when compared to real Indian Sandalwood, Santalum Album, but as that is near extinction, this is a more inexpensive and more ecologically sound alternative. Happy with this and all the Miracle Botanicals oils I've ordered.

Very good quality. Great smelling oil. I'm using these to make my own scented perfume and skin/massage oils. Love it.

This is my first sandlewood purchase and I like it so far

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment