Sunday, September 1, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

MINERAL FUSION Mineral fusion gray root concealer for hair dark brown, 0.28 oz, 0.28 Ounce

MINERAL FUSION Mineral fusion gray root concealer for hair dark brown, 0.28 oz, 0.28 Ounce

I received the product on Friday and used it Saturday. I used the brush end to touch up the gray hair by my forehead and on top of my head. While using the product I felt like I had to push down on the brush but at the same time it felt really sticky. I allowed for the product to dry and curled my hair as usual. My hair does feel a little stiffer where I applied the color but that’s to be expected. It does rub off on my fingers, as you can see from the photos. I don’t think this would work when I need a lot of gray hair covered. As of right now, I would buy the product again.

I have medium/dark brown hair and this stuff covers the gray and blends in really well. I put it on the strands that can be seen between hair appointments. I like using the brush more than the wand. I usually try to run a comb through after I apply it so it isn't clumpy. When it dries it does not rub off. If you touch it, it feels like there's hairspray in your hair, it's a little stiff and rough.

I have dark brown hair and grey roots start showing at my part line around 4 weeks after coloring. I don’t like going every 5 weeks and wanted to cover up the little patch of grey without adding more chemicals to my scalp. This is perfect! It covers up the grey very naturally - it’s like it soaks in and I can’t even see it. Make sure you go along the whole part line along the top of your head, and use your other hand to flatten your hair against your scalp, so the color goes down a few “layers” of hair. Great product!!

I find my greying roots to be kind of embarrassing, but I often procrastinate when it comes to doing my Naturetint color. This is a very good temporary quick fix - it's uncanny how perfectly it matches my color! BIG pluses: It's also palm oil and Cruelty Free!!

My hair color is a medium to dark brown so when my white roots grow out, you can really see them. I use this for touch ups between colorings and it works great! I also like that it's all natural since I have gotten rid of chemicals in my life. I use all natural hair color, also. I recommend this product.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Natural mineral color, infused with nourishing Argan Oil, applies evenly to hair.
  • Covers gray upon first application and dries within two minutes.
  • Lightweight formula smoothes onto hair and effortlessly blends when gently brushed.
  • Pure mineral color instantly covers gray
  • Gluten Free- Paraben Free- Sulfate Free- 100% Vegan
  • Extends time between colorings

Description

Lightweight formula smoothes onto hair and effortlessly blends when gently brushed. Covers gray upon first application and dries within two minutes. Natural mineral color, infused with nourishing argan oil, applies evenly to hair. Pure mineral color instantly covers gray.



I have tried sprays and powders. This concealer is my favorite so far. The color is great and covers grays/whites very well. I prefer using the wand side (but you can switch sides when one side runs out). The only downside is that it leaves my hair a little sticky until it dries. But I have bought it 3 times already and plan to continue using it.

I was pleasantly surprised by how well this works. It's easy to use. Because I have long hair, I find using the wand is easier that the brush. The brush is hard to pull off my hair at just the right point, whereas the wand does exactly what I want. Yes, it is a bit stiff just after it dries, but it's just like hairspray. Just comb through it and it's not stiff anymore. I have medium auburn/brown hair and find the light brown color to be perfect.

Covers my grays and doesn't smudge off on my fingers after it is dry. Unlike other brands I've tried, this one stays on until you wash it off. Does work for me!!

I use it on my temples. Blends well with my dark brown hair. Applies easily and once you let it dry and brush through it, it softens up. Don't know why people are having problems with it being stiff.

This is a pretty neat little item. The lip-gloss-type applicator end is a little bit of a mystery for me; the brush always does the best job. Definitely wait the several minutes they recommend before brushing. I've used it to cover as much as 1/4" along my part when I can't get to color my hair, and it does a great job.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment