Thursday, September 26, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Honest Amish Beard Balm - New Large 4 Ounce Twist Tin

Honest Amish Beard Balm - New Large 4 Ounce Twist Tin

I cleverly disguised this beard balm as a Christmas present for my boyfriend and his unruly facial hair. Every throne needs a cushion, and every cushion needs to be maintained. This stuff turned a straw-filled burlap sack into a satin pillow, and I think I need to go take a seat now!

I've gone through probably a dozen or more brands of beard oils and balms over the last 8 years or so... A few of them great but most not.
When my girlfriend first bought me Honest Amish beard balm as a stocking stuffer, I had wondered why I had never thought to go to the Amish before who already have epic beards and are probably beard experts in the first place... Because as soon as I started using their beard balm I have never wanted to use anything else again.
It gives your beard an amazing softness pretty much at all stages of length, and the sheen you get when the Sun hits it is amazing using Honest Amish beard balm.
It's got a very solid earthy manly scent to it, but it's not going to overpower your woman when you're moving in for some smootches. And one of my pet peeves when using other brands is something being too greasy and not soaking into the beard.. the Honest Amish beard balm soaks in great and you get none of that grease or oil feel to it... Your beard just feels soft and makes you want to touch it more than you already do when you're in deep thought mode.
10/10.

I’ve probably gone through about 20 tins of the 2oz version. I love this product. MAde by good people, made of all natural products, comes in great packaging, smells great, goes on east, stops itching/flaking... just all around AWESOME product.

The ONLY knock comes from my girlfriend first, and now I notice it; It’s quite “greasy.” She loves playing with my beard, and sometimes (if I’ve applied very recently) she’ll withdraw from her scritches and go, “ew.” Since the first time she did this, I’ve noticed that my cheeks become quite greasy looking for the first hour or two after I apply it.

Other than that; this product is outstanding.

9/10 would buy again and DO recommend regularly

I have been using this product for about a month know, and have no idea how I maintained a beard before it. Within a couple of days, it eliminated all the itching associated with a long beard, as well as preventing the dreaded beard dandruff. I find the smell pleasant personally, but even if you are not the biggest fan of it, after a week of use your becomes used to it to the point you only really notice it while applying. Even though this is a seemingly small container, a little goes a long way. I have a pretty sizable beard, and only use a fingertips worth (about the size of a cherry).

I was getting white flakes in my beard and did a bit of research online which led to me to this product. I've been using it every other day after showering, which seems to work best, it feels really smooth after applying this to my beard and the smell is very subtle and pleasant. I apply about two finger tips worth of this balm and rub it between my palms and then massage it into my rugged beard. I can now ruffle my fingers through my beard and there are no flakes, dryness or loose hairs floating around. Very impress with this product! Looks like it will last me at least 6 months at this rate.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Hand Crafted in the USA
  • Softens Beard, Relieves Itch, and Conditions Skin
  • All Natural and Organic Ingredients
  • Reduces Breakage and Helps Increase Beard Length
  • The Most Trusted Brand for Beards in the World

Description

The best for your beard...we guarantee it!* Honest Amish Beard Balm is created from the finest organic ingredients available. We start with a proprietary blend of hair strengthening botanicals infused in a base of virgin argan, avocado, almond, virgin pumpkin seed, and apricot kernal oils. It is then masterfully crafted with fruit and nut butters (Shea, Aloe, Cocoa, Kokum...to name a few), and hair enhancing essential oils. It will help soften, condition, repair, dry splitting hairs, and nourish new growth. Our balm is also very conditioning for your skin and will help stop the itching caused by new growth and wild rogue hairs. There are a lot of beard products and conditioners out there, so we do appreciate your consideration. Some products claim to be the best even though their ingredients are a combination of a one or two oils that you could buy at the local grocery store for a lot less. Our beard balm is formulated to be the best and we feel so strongly about this that we guarantee it. Honest Amish Beard Balm is superior to any beard oil or conditioner that you've ever used or simply return it for a refund.* It's that simple. We use absolutely NO chemicals, NO man made preservatives, NO fake fragrances, or colorants in any of our products. All oils and butters used are organic and natural infused with over 15 hair enhancing and strengthening wild harvested botanicals. Packaged in a 100 percent recyclable tin that is fully biodegradable, re-usable, and will not leach like a plastic container. Made here in the U.S. by hand for an honest wage. This is a 4 ounce tin (approximately 120 ML), we have other sizes available in our shop. Comes in a kraft gift box and makes a wonderful present for the bearded man in your life. We recommend people with nut allergies avoid this product or test a very small amount before application. "If you re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, please return it for a full refund."



I've struggled with extremely dry skin every winter. Living in vermont the winters are long and extremely dry. Every year my face wrist and hands would get eczema and psorrisis . Every year the skin dr. Prescribed me steroidal creams. Which helped only when using them. And right when I stopped using the creams. Eczema and psoriasis returned. So bad I would pick scales of my skin and it would bleed. I bought this beard balm. I used it all winter. And finally the reason for this review. It cured my eczema and psorrisis! I used it all over my whole face. Cheeks, forehead ,neck,eyelids, my wrist and hands. It works so well. I will never not have some again. Itchy beard syndrome. Gone! Dry skin gone! I'm amazed. It really makes your skin and beard look extremely healthy

I have been using this for about a year now and love it.

My only concern is ordering in the summer. My can showed up fully liquified and some had leaked out. Not a lot but the box was a bit soaked inside. It solidified back to normal without any provlem. I will try to stock up in the cooler months to avoid any lose due to leaking in the future though.

This is the best balm out of the dozen or so that I have tried. The texture is unique to Honest Amish and is so much easier to use than anything else on the market. It scoops out incredibly easy with a finger tip (no finger nails needed). It is soft and almost gritty out of the tub but it turns to smooth butter nearly instantly when you rub your hands together. It smells rustic and manly without being overpowering and the scent lasts longer than most. Honest Amish is a must try for any bearded person. It also comes in an unscented version but I really recommend their original scent.

The more I use the Regular the more I love it! I made the mistake of getting the Heavy Duty and shortly I got huge beardruff flakes which I didn't' have with the Regular. Bought another Regular and the flakes disappeared. Now I'm stuck with three can of Heavy Duty. Anyway, that was my mistake not the the product or the company. Some may have better luck with the Heavy Duty than I did. The Regular will not disappoint. Buy it!
Semper Fi
Mike

I have tried at least ten different brands of beard balm since growing my beard ten years ago, and I come back to Honest Amish every time. It has a light feel to it, easy to apply, and the scent isn't heavy or off putting. I put about two pea sized dollops on my fingers, work it to where it's almost liquid, and then stroke through the beard. I don't know if this is one of their claims, but I seem to have less beard dandruff issues when I am using this product. No matter how many of my friends ply me with their homemade balms and oils, I will always use Honest Amish!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment