Saturday, September 7, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Gillette Fusion5 Men's Razor, Handle & 1 Blade Refill

Gillette Fusion5 Men's Razor, Handle & 1 Blade Refill

The Best razor brand around in my opinion, I will not use anything else, you can always depend on a close, nick free shave, innovative, various blade heads you can interchange with handles, battery or not, what more could you ask for in a razor, when they say the very best, I believe it and stand by them. I would highly recommend this set, great price and excellent performance.

I have a medium beard and I have found that I can shave with a new blade for more than a month if I don't use water or soapor gels or anything. I'm just careful when I shave and take my time. Sometimes I go two or three months. Since everyone's face is different you'll have to experiment. I have a small brush which I use to get between the five blades. It seems with out water the blades last a long time.

The Gillette razor handle and blades were genuine Gillette products and worked great. Very smooth and did a good job shaving my face.

I like the razor, and it works wonderfully, but it didn't come with the 2 blade refills as promised. Not sure if that was just my product? But there were no refills, just the razor and one blade already on it. Slightly disappointed in the false advertising.

Love these razors for a quick in a hurry shave, otherwise I prefer my double edge safety razor because get a closer shave and I spend about 23¢ a blade.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Gillette razors for men with 5 anti-friction blades. A shave you barely feel
  • Men's razor with Precision Trimmer on back-great for hard-to-reach areas and styling facial hair
  • Shaving razor with Lubrication Strip that fades when you are no longer getting an optimal shave
  • 2 razor blade refill equals up to one month of shaves
  • Fits All Fusion5 Blade Refills

Description

Gillette Fusion5 shaving razors for men feature 5 anti-friction blades for a shave you barely feel. The Precision Trimmer on the back is great for hard-to-reach areas and styling facial hair. The lubrication strip fades when you are no longer getting an optimal shave. In razor sets, one razor blade refill equals up to one month of shaves. Fusion5 Power men's razor fits all Fusion5 blade refills. Gillette razors, formerly known as Gillette Fusion.



and it does the job better than any of the "womens" razors

I like the Trimming feature the best. The razor provides a smooth shave and is sensitive to skin so that if you press lightly it cuts lightly and cuts closer the more pressure you uses. Used Mach3 which was good but wanted to try 5 blades and most of all wanted to try Timmer which i found to be just what i wanted.

It was time to update my razor to match the most available style of blades. The razor is comfortable to use and the blades provide an excellent shave; holding their sharpness for 3-4 weeks.

These razors are durable and provide smooth, clean shave. I'm happy with the purchase.

Great shave but would not recommend for sensitive skin- the blades get a VERY close shave without much moisture on the top strip

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment