Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Cococare 100% Vitamin E Oil, 1 Ounce

Cococare 100% Vitamin E Oil, 1 Ounce

This oil is very thick. It pours like honey and then absorbs quickly into the skin.

Tocopheryl acetate is not some sort of demon product. It is produced from "natural" tocopherol and acetic acid (think vinegar). It is stable, does not oxidize and has a longer shelf life than tocopherol. This product is safe and is absorbed into your cells and converted to active tocopherol. It would not be recommended to inject this product but topical application is fine and beneficial.

This oil works very effectively as a sunburn cream. I have not noted any irritation in using this product for over 2 years. That being said, some may have allergies to this, or any other, product. If this applies to you, you may want to try oils that are vacuum extracted and organic.

If I had written a review when first received the product, I would have given it a one star sine it is very sticky and I didn't know what to do with it. After research, I learned that Vitamin E oil works best with Victsmin C serum. I was solely relying on Vitamin C serum since it whitens my skins and produces more collagen. However, after 6 months of Vitamin C serum, I have developed skin irritation and sensitivity. I researched and found vitamin e is e best companion for vitamin c.

It did wonders to me. Yeah!!! I wash my face at night, apply toner, vitamin c serum, after it is dry, I apply s thick layer of vitamin e oil. Since this is pasty and oily, you have to be careful not to touch anyone or anything. I typical do it right before I go to sleep. Originally, I was only trying to calm down my skin after the vitamin c irritation, but now it becomes my routine skin care. I have sensitive and acne prone skin, this treatment has significantly reduced my acne occurrences if not entirely. In the morning, I can feel the oil was almost fully absorbed by the skin, and feels really smooth!!! I recommend this product now after the new discovery.

I've bought the Sundown Vitamin E Oil 70000 IU, 2.5 fl oz also just to compare the two and I think this one is more real. It feels like you're applying wax on your face, for those who waxes their eyebrows, etc. I have a very very dry skin and it has saved me from having my skin being always so flaky and dry. I have it on during day and sometimes i mix it with Argan Oil or Coconut Oil, and it makes it easier to apply. I also have it on during the night, so my skin doesn't dry out. Very helpful and great for traveling.

I ordered after reading that a famous actress uses this under her eyes. It is very thick and viscuous. The bottle is quite small, but only a drop is needed to pat under the eyes. I use as a base for my crepey under eye area and apply concealer on top. Good stuff!

The Vitamin E Oil is super hydrating and really effective in terms of balancing the skin. I use it after my face wash and toner to help moisturize and balance my skin, which is extremely useful in the cold winter. One thing to note is that the oil is not oily but rather very gooey, which shocked me because I didn't realize the importance of the texture. While many say you only need one or two drops per day, you might need more because it can be a little difficult to spread on your face. It was a good product and really affordable for the quality!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Good for dry skin
  • Rich in vitamin E
  • Ideal for dry skin and problem areas

Description

The vitamin E family is well known throughout the world for its antioxidant capabilities. Antioxidants help protect and nurture skin by neutralizing free radicals from environmental pollutants and toxins. Regular use of vitamin E on skin has been shown to aid in the prevention and repair of skin tissue damage. Use to soften skin, maintain moisture balance and to reduce the appearance of scarring, wrinkles and stretch marks.



If you are expecting a spreadable face oil, you will be disappointed. But if you are looking for pure Vitamin E oil, like I was, this is the best deal and highest quality you will find. Great mixed with other oils or if you are making facial lotions. Very surprised at the low price! There are lots of oils that are advertised as Vitamin E oils but actually have very little Vitamin E in them. Go for one of those if you want something less thick. But if you want pure Vitamin E oil, this is the best brand!

I have only been using this for a week, but it already has impressed me. I have newly diagnosed autoimmune disorders and the acne on my face all these years, is really ulcers (blisters) from sun exposure. They take forever to heal and leave scars. We'll I had a bad breakout and based on the reviews, I purchased this product. My entire face is cleared up and barely a mark has been left to be seen. I am shocked it heals so quickly. It is goopy, as described in other reviews, so don't use your good pillowcases. I used it very generously and glad I did.

I ordered Vitamin E oil to add to a diy hair recipe. This oil is thick and comes in a bottle that is very sturdy. My only wish is that the bottle ha a wider mouth for easier pouring. Other than that, I am very happy with the quality of this oil. This is a pure vitamin e oil so you will need to mix it with a carrier oil to use one your hair and skin. It has really helped in keeping my hair hydrated and I intend to keep using it.

This is a pure Vitamin E oil. Not diluted at all. Really nice price for this oil. I mostly use it for my face (acne scars, pores, pimples) and I've noticed it helps! Of course it takes time though. I feel like I'll keep buying this until I die haha. I mean such a good product for a sweet price and free prime shipping whoop whoop!
Ps this is a great moisturizer and helps brows/lashes grow when mixed with coconut oil and castor oil! (my second main use for this oil)

Supper great!!
I bought one 8 months ago and used it every morning on my lips. Now I'm re-buying this and feel like I should write a review. It was super great! It doesn't feel oily at all on my lip and it makes my lip super soft. I have sensitive lips and this doesn't dry out my lips. Love it!!!

PS: I used Q-tip to dip into the bottle and put it on my lips.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment