Sunday, September 1, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Braun Series 3 32B Foil & Cutter Replacement Head, Compatible with Models 3000s, 3010s, 3040s, 3050cc, 3070cc, 3080s, 3090cc

Braun Series 3 32B Foil & Cutter Replacement Head, Compatible with Models 3000s, 3010s, 3040s, 3050cc, 3070cc, 3080s, 3090cc

I love my new Braun Series 3 3010S electric shaver. It is a Braun foil shaver and shaves both dry and with shaving foam or gel. My first shave was dry. I got a close shave. My second shave was with shaving foam. I was very impressed with its performance. My shave was extremely close, very smooth and comfortable. Plus my face smelled good. I will shave with shaving foam from now on. The razor has a nice comfortable grip, which makes it easy to handle and use. Plus it has a nice, slick design. The shaver is very easy to clean up under running water when you are done. It is very easy to clean loose whiskers from the head, using the supplied small cleaning brush. The shaver also comes with an AC power cord for charging. I purchased two additional items. A very nice carrying case and an extra shaving head.. I've had several electric shavers over the last several years. This one is the best. I highly recommend it to you.

The correct replacement foil for the Braun 340s-4 shaver, per the instructions behind the clipper handle.

Too bad that the first foil died within 7 months. The next shaver will have more power for faster shaves, but that's a different review.

I bought this to do my legs as I also bought St.Tropez spray tan machine (see my review on that). I didn’t want to shave off the spray tan but I like to keep my legs smooth. The ladies electric shavers didn’t have very good reviews. One man had suggested women should just by a mans and had recommended this one. My legs feel softer than my regular razor. I am not using as a wet shaver just dry. My legs are Silky smooth. Maybe it’s because I’m not rushing in the shower & can take my time, I can even shave while I watch tv! Now when I shower I only have to do underarms and bikini which is great because we have a well and water pressure not great and I have long hair to wash.
I’m going to get one for my husband as we both complain about the cost of our refillable razor blades 1 pack of 4 of the ones I was using were about $20! So for once a year (which they recommend) to keep a nice close shave I can replace the head on this which I plan to do for about $22 So on top of a great shave saving me time and water I think we will save $ in the long run. I would definitely recommend it. I hope it continues to work well. If it doesn’t I will update this review.

Braun makes it quite confusing to figure out which replacement to order. Too many different 3 series shavers. This replacement fit my Braun 320s-4 perfectly.

I bought my shaver on August 2, 2012. So, nearly 4 1/2 years later, this week, I finally replaced the original shaving head. Holy cow! I had forgotten that my shaver can actually shave, and easily, and quickly. The difference is instead of going over one spot literally 10 times trying to get it shaved, once or twice is doing it again. If this replacement doesn't make the 18 months that Braun recommends as time to change it, I'll stop back and let you know.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • World's # 1 Foil Shaver Brand
  • Official Electric Shaver of the NFL. For Series 3 new generation cruzer Clean Shave
  • Shaver head should be replaced every eighteen months
  • Replacing your razor head gives a 25% better shave. For optimum performance; clean regularly
  • The replacement head get's your shaver back to 100% performance and a closer shave

Description

Get your shaver back to 100% performance with the Braun Series 3 32b replacement head. Braun recommends changing your shaver’s blades every 18 months to maximize shaving performance and comfort. With this shaver head you will get back to the superior close shave you have come to expect from Braun. Get more details on razor heads at www.braun.com.



My 3 series Braun shaver was never bad but never really that sharp. After several years of use it was about time for a new foil/cutter cassette. This one made such a huge difference, I was surprised, more than I thought I'd be. I knew it would be much sharper but this replacement was worth the money. Very good product. Get one, you'll be glad you did.

I put off buying this item because I thought the price was too high. I kept using my original foil and cutter head. Two or so years later I was forced to buy a new replacement head because I dropped a small part down the drain while I was cleaning it. The price is the same in 2019 as it was back in 2016 or 2017.

While using the original foil and cutter head, it seemed like it was still giving me a decent shave. However, after I bought this replacement head and used it, I noticed a huge difference. The new replacement head provided a considerably noticeable better shave.

I bought this replacement head for my Braun 320s-4. One review I read said this replacement head would not fit the 320s-4, another said it does. It fits and works very well.

I bought a Series 3, 390cc Braun razor. When it came time to replace the head, I found no markings on the head. I read the razor label, Series 3, and bought a Series 3 head replacement. WRONG. It didn't fit. Braun says that there are many different Series 3 razors and heads (so they don't understand the whole point of making something a particular series and something else a different series). I had to call Braun and be told to buy a 32S or 32B for the razor. I was told "it's in the manual." Of course, I save every manual for every little appliance, doesn't everyone? So, here's my tip for Braun: don't be idiots, put the replacement number on the piece itself for easy ordering. Another problem is that my razor came with a big plastic contraption into which you insert the razor for easy cleaning. But the cleaning fluid takes the thin metal wrap off the razor so you are left with a peeling razor. Just wash it under the faucet.

close, fairly comfortable for sensitive skin. Excellent value. Chemotherapy caused my beard to get thin and scrufty, so I shaved it off until it starts growing properly again. I just wanted a reasonably priced electric to use on the days when i don;t shave in the shower. This does the job very well for the price. Based on cost/benefit, it's 5 stars, but I don't want to give the impression that it's as good as the much more expensive ones.

The item arrived on time and works wonderfully on my electric razor. I wasn't sure which one to get until I read a review that told me where to find the replacement head model and that location for those who may not know is under the trimmer part of your razor. Simply extend it up and there it is at the bottom. If you have had your razor for a while like me you may need to angle it just right so you can read it.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment