Sunday, September 1, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Bluebeards Original Beard Saver, 4 oz

Bluebeards Original Beard Saver, 4 oz

I have a pretty long beard, about 9 months of growth at this point. In caring for my beard, I have used balms, oils, conditioners, scrubs, shampoos, you name it. For a long time I favored oils, but got to the point where I was tired of it making my beard look overly oily if I accidentally used too much. So I switched back to Bluebeards Beard Saver after a very long hiatus. Mind you, I had an old container that was almost empty and it worked FANTASTICALLY on my beard after just sitting in a cabinet for well over a year. The fact that it still smelled great, worked great and made my beard feel softer than anything I had tried lately was all the convincing I needed to order another one. The fresh product is even better :D. Can't recommend this stuff enough.

This was recommended to me when I had my beard for a while, to help soften and control irritation. It is fantastic! Confused by beard oils, balms, conditioners, etc??? Well this is an alternative all in one option. I use it every other day. It has a lemon scent that is nice, but to some people it may edge towards a furniture polish smell. It is very light and fresh. It's also a great buy when you consider the size of this and its all in one option when compared to other options.

This stuff is great. I have found no other product that soaks into a dry beard like Bluebeards Beard Saver. I have used a ton of different products. Most balms are too waxy to really work in dry, and I find using oils when my hair is really dry (like during the winter) just gets super greasy.

My only complaint is the scent. It has a very strong tropical scent. It's ok during the day, but I generally used it before bed, and it was much too strong. However there is a great unscented version.

This stuff saved my beard. Seriously. I had terrible dry skin underneath my beard (mostly chin area) that I have lived with for years. It was painful and it was embarrassing. I tried beard shampoos, balms, oils, etc. and nothing helped. I saw this while browsing beard products and decided to give it a try. In one week, I could see a considerable difference. Now I’ve been using it for a month, and the dry skin/pain is completely gone. I highly recommend this product. Blue beards Beard Saver definitely lives up to its name. I wish I could thank them myself.

I've bought this for my little brother for christmas the last couple years since he liked it so much the first time I got it for him. Before I wrapped it this last time, though, I thought i'd see what the fuss was all about. Opening the top to just get a whiff of it, I "accidentally" spilled some on my hand. Not wanting to waste, I went to the bathroom and gave my beard a good scrub down with it. The smell alone is amazing, but I don't think my beard had ever been that soft before (or since). Definitely buying some for myself next time. Sorry little bro...


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • The ideal product to manage and condition your beard
  • Keep your beard hair ingrown-free and conditioned with this moisturizer
  • To use: rub a small amount through facial hair, from root to tip, including the skin underneath
  • The original anti-itch beard lotion
  • Beard tested on the gnarliest of beards and paraben-free

Description

This daily skin and facial hair lotion acts as an outstanding anti-itch solution and conditioner for new beard growth. For the established beard, just a dab will manage unruly strands. A perfect moisturizer for both your face and beard. Bluebeards original beard saver 4 oz.



I tried a bunch of oils and balms so far for my newly-grown beard. I'm Irish/Italian, so I got the extremely curly, thick, unmanageable beard with tons of fly-away strands. I was losing hope, and considered the drastic solution of the clippers. After trying so many products, I can say I found one that was strong enough for my extremely thick, curly beard. Save yourself the money, skip all other balms/oils and always buy Bluebeard. I'm beyond impressed with all of their products so far. If they could make even my beard manageable, greatly reduse fly-away, and make my beard legit- they can help you!

I have literally tried EVERYTHING you can buy on amazon that is supposed to refresh your beard and keep the skin cool and tame...Blue Beard is the only thing I will ever use again, it feels great, smells great and is never over powering! Even if you put in too much your beard doesn't get all oily or goopy looking like most other products

I bought this and the Bluebeards Original Beard Wash with Extra Conditioning Agents. I've used the beard wash more than the beard saver. However, this product seems to do much of the same as the beard wash. This product is thicker (like a paste) and has a stronger lime scent which doesn't bother me. This one cleans like the beard wash but I think this one helps more with managing unruly hairs and with styling. Both products do make the facial hair soft and clean. I usually just keep a chin goatee but I grow a full beard once in a while. I haven't used this product for very long but it seems to be working nicely for now.

Whats there not to love? Smells great, easy to use, and works as advertised. No heavy or greasiness after you rub it in, and you dont leave "oil marks" if your face happens to press up against some glass etc.

Got this along with the Beard Wash as a gift for my bearded boyfriend. He really likes this "Saver", which I would describe as a beard cream or pomade. It helps make his beard look neat and shiny, and the hair stay in place. It also has softened it a bit, which I appreciate! It smells really good... citrusy and clean but in a natural, not cloying way. It also has not given him any pimples or clogged pores, which he is prone to around his mustache/nose area. I think he will definitely want some more when he runs out!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment