Saturday, September 7, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Billy Jealousy Beard Quencher, 3 fl. oz.

Billy Jealousy Beard Quencher, 3 fl. oz.

Unfortunately my facial hair is coarse and not especially touchable. I literally spent years and lots of cash searching for a product that would soften and tame my beard, without success until I discovered BJ's Beard Quencher...

At last my search is over!

I honestly cannot express what a difference Beard Quencher has made in the texture and feel of my whiskers. And it smells SUPER good too!

I don't know if Beard Quencher works so well because I also use BJ's Beard Wash (another kick a** product) beforehand, which leaves my facial fur feeling clean AND soft before I apply Quencher.

Although this stuff is a little pricey, it is also very concentrated and it does the the job superbly. If you are unsure about parting with your hard-earned cash, indulge yourself a little and...

BUY THIS STUFF - IT WORKS!

I just received mine today. I used it after showering. No pros or cons yet, but it does seem to soak in to the skin and hair well. Very moisturizing. I wanted to post this ingredient picture for everyone else who is picky about what goes in thier beards. PS, not a terrible smell either, almost like a basic lotion smell

He uses it pretty frequently and its helped a ton plus it smells good.

Really like it. Seems to moisturize well.

I actually purchased my bottle from billyjealousy.com and not from Amazon but regardless this product is amazing! This stuff feels like it penetrates your beard and makes contact with your skin underneath WAY better than beard oils. I have a couple bottles of beard oil but honestly I've never been a huge fan of it, aside from making my beard shine a little they have never done much else in terms of making my beard softer or helping with the skin underneath. This stuff makes my beard soft and moisturizes my face underneath EXTREMELY well.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Shea Butter: Moisturizes, seals and protects beard shaft
  • Amino Acids: Promote and stimulate healthy beard growth
  • Black Oat Seed: Contains water-retaining properties, helps repair damaged hair
  • Panthenol: Provitamin conditioner

Description

Give your beard what it’s thirsting for with Billy Jealousy’s Beard Quencher. Packed with shea butter, amino acids and black oat seed, Beard Quencher adds strength, elasticity and gloss to your bristly buddy. The lightweight formula quickly absorbs into your beard to moisturize, fight frizz and improve hair strength and texture. Slip some through once or twice a day and make “El Beardo” happy.



I LOVE THIS STUFF!!! It keeps my beard hydrated and smooth!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment