Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

BEARDOHOLIC Beard Brush, 100% Boar Bristles and Durable Bamboo Handle, Grooms and Detangles Loose Hairs with Ease, Distributes Natural Oils Evenly

BEARDOHOLIC Beard Brush, 100% Boar Bristles and Durable Bamboo Handle, Grooms and Detangles Loose Hairs with Ease, Distributes Natural Oils Evenly

This is the best beard brush I've ever owned. Keeps it softer and tame.

I've been using this lately and this is a good feeling beard brush. Great quality and feel!

Good brush. It was larger than I expected. It would be nice to have a smaller size too.

After purchasing Beardoholic's first beard brush, I thought I'll never see something more magnificent and of that high-quality again. Well, I was wrong, because this improved brush is impressive on so many levels. Since I started using it, I haven't noticed a single flake in my mane and I've been struggling with beardruff for as long as I've been growing a beard. This brush is amazing in distributing my beard oil evenly right down to the skin, moisturizing every single strand in the process.

The bristles are made of real boar hairs, which are so sturdy and firm enough to help me detangle all the knots I have in the beard, yet amazingly soft at the same time, so they don't pull out or break any hairs. And have I mentioned that not one bristle has fallen out for over a month since I started using it? Now that's what I call a remarkable quality. Brushing my mane has become my favorite daily activity, just because I know I'll get to experience that epic, luxurious wild boar bristles power.

The handle is also very comfortable to hold and gives plenty of maneuverability while brushing. The size is decent, not too small nor too large. Buying this beard brush is the best decision I've ever made. It's a must-have item for any beard grower and I'd highly recommend it to anyone. I know this is one huge comment, but it's obvious that the guys in Beardoholic have so much pride in their product that I felt they deserve my total support. I'll forever be their loyal customer. Thank you, guys!

Great for head and face


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • PREMIUM WILD BOAR BRISTLES that never shed or fall out while brushing your beard.
  • LONG AND SOFT BOAR HAIRS remove tangles, dandruff, crumbs and ingrown hairs while exfoliating skin and taming even the most unruly hairs.
  • ERGONOMIC DESIGN AND LONG LASTING HANDLE with an exceptionally comfortable grip for complete control while brushing.
  • LIGHTWEIGHT AND COMPACT so it perfectly fits in your pockets or travel bags.
  • ANTI-STATIC and doesn't cause any tangles and frizz while distributing your beard's natural oils evenly throughout the whole facial hair.

Description

Getting rid of annoying tangles, knots, beard dandruff, stray hairs and crumbs stuck in your beard has never been easier than with BEARDOHOLIC beard brush! With highest-quality boar bristles and sturdy wooden bamboo handle, our brush will take care of any ingrown hairs and unruly growth you might be experiencing without losing any bristles in the process. Improved, stronger boar hairs are really long and soft, so they'll make sure to remove dead skin buildups without causing you any irritation or beard static. You can rest assured that our facial hair brush will distribute beard oil to each strand of your beard leaving it perfectly moisturized, conditioned, softer, stronger and more manageable than ever before. Show your beard well-deserved tender love care today and get your BEARDOHOLIC beard brush!



Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment